You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
iHaveNoIntelligence

+1 person having "fake" premium

22 comments in this topic

Members
1,817 posts
9,029 battles

2OXraNQ.png

Well... according to the wargaming site, I'm currently having 40 days of premium(I didn't purchase any prem. acc.)

INFTPfG.jpg

which I of course don't have

I read in past few weeks there were people having this issue. It's not a huge problem but It's kind of confusing.

First thing I did was checking my transaction history whether I spent 15 Euros for that....

p.s. now It's telling me that I have 347 days of prem.

• Cool 2

[MCWF]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,026 posts
29,098 battles

Known issue, they try to fix this for 3 weeks now.

Best result for me was 600 days prem and about 15k gold at wot and wows together.

[ANKER]
Members
1,196 posts
6,279 battles

Happened to me recently, to compensate WG gave me 3 days of prem...lets see if you get "compensated as well.

Members
69 posts
247 battles

I have the same problem, with different values for different games. Started at 43 days for all, then switched pages and I was down to 5 on warplanes. Logged on and I have none. Very confusing, but good to see I'm not alone in this. 

Members
2,246 posts
2,562 battles

Same thing going on at World of Tanks. They say it's a glitch. Frankly, I think it's click bait trying to make you buy something thinking you'll get all that outrageous stuff you see there that isn't really there.

Members
1,817 posts
9,029 battles

Happened to me recently, to compensate WG gave me 3 days of prem...lets see if you get "compensated as well.

Well If I didn't buy anything there can't be any compensation... right?

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,298 posts
6,911 battles

Wait...I want this...ahem...mistake applied to my account :P.

Members
33 posts
819 battles

I've seen this bug a few times as well.  A bit disappointed when I realized I didn't actually have all that premium time, haha =D.

[KNTAI]
[KNTAI]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
3,176 posts
7,789 battles

Same thing going on at World of Tanks. They say it's a glitch. Frankly, I think it's click bait trying to make you buy something thinking you'll get all that outrageous stuff you see there that isn't really there.

I fail to see how this makes anyone less frugal with their money. If you now had money you didn't have before that enabled you to buy something and then you try to buy something, then you will just get an error saying that you don't have enough to purchase it.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,721 battles

Funny thing is no matter how much my premium in all three games goes up and down and  gold in WoT and WoWp ; it keeps on showing the one doubloon I keep around in WoWs ( to be able to see how much xp I have for conversion { wish they would fix that } ) .

Edited by Chien_Lu_Anderman

Members
2,246 posts
2,562 battles

I fail to see how this makes anyone less frugal with their money.

The same way people fall for other scams like: I'm a prince from Africa who has millions of dollars I need to relocate to America. If you send me 500 dollars with your bank account information, I'll transfer my money to your account and reward you with a one time only 100,000 dollar payment.

People see this huge premium time and gold balance. There's a button right next to it that says "Premium Shop". They click on premium shop and buy something in a hurry thinking they'll get everything they saw on that page before.

Then of course they find out they only bought 1000 gold and that was all they got.

Here comes the part where you blame them for it, not the website for falsely displaying things that were completely and totally wrong.

Members
1,817 posts
9,029 battles

Ok, the fake prem is apparently gone now

But I'm now supposed to have almost around 10k gold in WoT for somewhat reason

and I play WoT on EU server so there is no reason that I purchase gold for WoT NA and I don't play on NA server at all

[KNTAI]
[KNTAI]
3,176 posts
7,789 battles

The same way people fall for other scams like: I'm a prince from Africa who has millions of dollars I need to relocate to America. If you send me 500 dollars with your bank account information, I'll transfer my money to your account and reward you with a one time only 100,000 dollar payment.

People see this huge premium time and gold balance. There's a button right next to it that says "Premium Shop". They click on premium shop and buy something in a hurry thinking they'll get everything they saw on that page before.

Then of course they find out they only bought 1000 gold and that was all they got.

Here comes the part where you blame them for it, not the website for falsely displaying things that were completely and totally wrong.

This isn't the same thing. The software is telling you that you have premium time when you do not. How is premium time going to entice someone to buy something extra? If this was the consumer logic, then WG would be shoving premium time down our throats.

Members
2,246 posts
2,562 battles

This isn't the same thing. The software is telling you that you have premium time when you do not.

Which instantly makes people think, "wth" and start looking around.

How is premium time going to entice someone to buy something extra?

Because right next to the bogus amounts is the purchase button.

How about this? How about they simply don't put bogus numbers where they don't belong? How hard is that? We're not asking them to put how much gold we have or don't have and how much premium we do or don't have on the forum page. I don't recall ever seeing anybody ever once asking for that.

So how about NOT put bogus numbers up there. How about no numbers at all?

See? There you go: defending Wargaming tooth and nail for THEIR error and THEIR mistakes rather than putting the blame where it solely belongs: with Wargaming.

Told you that you'd do that.

[KNTAI]
[KNTAI]
3,176 posts
7,789 battles

Which instantly makes people think, "wth" and start looking around.

Because right next to the bogus amounts is the purchase button.

How about this? How about they simply don't put bogus numbers where they don't belong? How hard is that? We're not asking them to put how much gold we have or don't have and how much premium we do or don't have on the forum page. I don't recall ever seeing anybody ever once asking for that.

So how about NOT put bogus numbers up there. How about no numbers at all?

See? There you go: defending Wargaming tooth and nail for THEIR error and THEIR mistakes rather than putting the blame where it solely belongs: with Wargaming.

Told you that you'd do that.

What bogus amounts? No one in this thread has said anything about receiving gold/doubloons that they shouldn't have, so people should not be under the impression that they received currency that they do not actually have: they would only be under the impression that they received premium time, which in itself has no purchasing power. Also, it has been said in this thread that this is a known bug.

So speaking logically about how people would react to this is defending Wargaming now? It's amazing that you are still here on this forum. Have you gotten scammed by this?

Beta Testers
1,023 posts
2,801 battles

Lol i see that problem every few days just a few examples

gp4NPtT.jpg

PCvU7mB.jpg

ScTNCVP.jpg

9A0eIl3.jpg

[B-TX]
Members
360 posts
3,256 battles

Had 33 days left of premium and yesterday after I punched my Battleship Texas challenge coin in I noticed World of Tanks and World of Warships both had me listed for a premium time of 360 days.  Thought I had got that from the coin.  But world of Planes had nothing.  Log in at lunch today to play some and was down to 33 days.  Now back up to 66 days after purchasing the Jutland ship pack.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

Best result of this glitch (which it is) was about 834 days of premium and about 23k gold...

Man, I WISH I had that much gold and premium time... :hiding:

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
2,488 posts
29,225 battles

This bug is always a treat.  Now it shows me have 332 days available ;-)  So, it still occurs.