Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Jmthebigman

goodjob wargaming or failjob actually, again event and ranked at same time

72 comments in this topic

Members
853 posts

you guys stalled Arpeggio event so long that its now again during a ranked season...

while other servers had the luxury of not having ranked during it...

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,732 posts
26,569 battles

People will complain about everything, it seems.

• Cool 7

[MAR_U]
Beta Testers
828 posts
10,391 battles

just be glad that we fianly get our arpeggio missions.

Members
853 posts

They should of released the event when the other servers had it.

They still didnt tell us why they delayed it. And now they release it during a ranked season.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,732 posts
26,569 battles

k

[HFXSD]
Beta Testers
753 posts
8,107 battles

They don't need to tell us s#!t.. Put your man pants on and deal with it.

[O7]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
12,147 posts
9,111 battles

TBF I dont really understand the motivation of not having major events for months and then stacking them on top of each other either but meh I already have an arp kongo and an arp myoko dunno if I need more of them. 

• Cool 1

Members
853 posts

TBF I dont really understand the motivation of not having major events for months and then stacking them on top of each other either but meh I already have an arp kongo and an arp myoko dunno if I need more of them. 

one of them gives a 16 point captain... at least that was on EU and Asian server.

Members
4,533 posts
18,504 battles

Discriminating servers without reason... sounds right...

Product of today's Liberal society, next I'm sure it will be racist in some way that we got it last.

[-K--]
Members
3,075 posts
6,658 battles

The rewards were pretty good and you can finish them with normal play. However, that makes the OP's complaint even less relevant.

[O7]
12,147 posts
9,111 battles

one of them gives a 16 point captain... at least that was on EU and Asian server.

Was it the second or third ARP campaign? Is this one going to be both for us or just the one of the campaigns? Are we going to get the same rewards? 

I mean there are a lot of questions here and the NA staff said they were changing things before doing them here so is it safe to assuming everything will be exactly the same? 

The rewards were pretty good and you can finish them with normal play. However, that makes the OP's complaint even less relevant.

I played all the way through one already I know what the rewards are like, the issue is making a campaign that requires playing randoms while making another campaign that requires a different game mode. Then sticking them both on the server at the same time. 

Edited by 1nv4d3rZ1m

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,947 battles

Maybe this time the event missions will include action taken in Ranked matches?

• Cool 1

[DNGR]
Members
491 posts
20,065 battles

I need more of them :playing:...

I agree completely... First it's not having them, now it's having them with ranked... I'd rather have them with ranked then not at all...

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
16,323 posts
23,687 battles

When do the new arp missions start?

Edit: Never mind found it on the portal. Missed it some how.

Edited by paradat

[-K--]
Members
3,075 posts
6,658 battles

I played all the way through one already I know what the rewards are like, the issue is making a campaign that requires playing randoms while making another campaign that requires a different game mode. Then sticking them both on the server at the same time. 

I never bothered playing one or the other (Ranked/Random) exclusively, so I guess it matters less to me. We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,732 posts
26,569 battles

When do the new arp missions start?

June 6th.

As for the ARP missions requiring randoms, we don't know yet. WG has been experimenting recently with allowing missions to be done in other game modes than random, so I guess we'll have to wait and see what they do with this.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,106 battles

Actually a fair complaint Lert. No ranked or ARP for months, then stacking both at the same time and I actually want to do both since I want the Flint and the ARP ships because I am a hoarder. 

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,732 posts
26,569 battles

1) We don't know yet if you can't do the ARP missions in ranked. WGNA has been experimenting recently with allowing in-game missions to be doable across game types, so at best OP's complaint is premature.

2) Even if we can't do the ARP missions in ranked, then you just have to invest the time to do both events. If you don't have the time, sorry, that's the result of your own life choices. Can't have it all, sunshine. If you think a game so unimportant you don't put enough time aside for it when something like this happens, why then is it important enough to complain over when something comes along that requires time?

3) Both events are going to be on and available for a long time. Three weeks at the least in the case of the ARP missions. That's a lot of opportunity to get it done. How long is the ranked season? Honest question here, I don't know exactly.

• Cool 1

Members
1,726 posts
15,044 battles

They don't need to tell us s#!t.. Put your man pants on and deal with it.

2) Even if we can't do the ARP missions in ranked, then you just have to invest the time to do both events. If you don't have the time, sorry, that's the result of your own life choices. Can't have it all, sunshine. If you think a game so unimportant you don't put enough time aside for it when something like this happens, why then is it important enough to complain over when something comes along that requires time?

Q. F. T.

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,106 battles

1) We don't know yet if you can't do the ARP missions in ranked. WGNA has been experimenting recently with allowing in-game missions to be doable across game types, so at best OP's complaint is premature.

3) Both events are going to be on and available for a long time. Three weeks at the least in the case of the ARP missions. That's a lot of opportunity to get it done. How long is the ranked season? Honest question here, I don't know exactly.

Lert last time this happened. You have ranked and you could not do ANY mission inside of ranked. Now hopefully they do it so you can do the ARP missions in ranked because getting those ARP missons was damn near a second job, especially for myoko.

So make time, Umm some of us simply don't have that kind of time.

[-K--]
Members
3,075 posts
6,658 battles

They generally last about a month. That should be plenty of time for most players to do both without putting their lives on hold.

[O7]
12,147 posts
9,111 battles

What are the ARP missions? Anybody got a quick link to clue me in?

Here is a link to an EU page for an ARP event, NA really has nothing yet. http://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/special/sse-sisters-of-fog/

Sign in to follow this