Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Outcast_Seer

Cannot Fire/Launch Planes or Steer

3 comments in this topic

[-GPS-]
Members
6 posts
5,533 battles

Greetings everyone,

In my last two battles I found to my great surprise that I could neither control my main weapons nor maneuver my ship. In the first battle I was in my Ryuujou and could not launch my aircraft or even select them for that matter. I could only maneuver by using autopilot and could not even change the speed. Notably my carrier icon was highlighted and there was a lock beside it which made me think that I had done something dumb like locking my controls.

After a painful defeat (mostly due to me) I went into a match in my Warspite. Upon beginning the match I found the same issue to be present. I could not control my ship at all save for using autopilot again. And while I could aim my main guns, I could not fire them. Interestingly enough in that battle when I entered map mode I could not exit it by hitting "M" again. So my question is this: have I done something stupid that has locked my controls or is this a bug? If it is a bug I'm going to stick with Mikasa for a while.

Thank you all for any input or help.

Beta Testers
2,029 posts

I've had similar things happen because of an Alt+Tab issue.  Sometimes the game doesn't like when you do it and you have to Alt+Tab out and back in to fix it.

[HFXSD]
Beta Testers
753 posts
8,107 battles

I found that 'Lock' icon is there so you can move your Ship icon. I unlocked it and was able to move it.. Not sure if that's the actually function, but I also didn't have any of the issues you were referring.

Sign in to follow this