Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Alax1991

Help with Captains: I never got one

11 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
346 battles

I started plating the game yesterday, and so did another person I know. She has been able to go up high enough in the service record to gain access to Captain Skills but the problem is she doesn't have a Captain. How do you get them?

Members
1,719 posts
4,106 battles

play more

mysterious new features open up

Way to bait them in.... wait are you secretly a WG advertiser. Next your telling me to buy the Tirpitz well jokes on you I already did

[_XXX_]
Beta Testers
1,974 posts

I started plating the game yesterday, and so did another person I know. She has been able to go up high enough in the service record to gain access to Captain Skills but the problem is she doesn't have a Captain. How do you get them?

your personal rating is 1..keep playing like raven said a world of new features become available. you can see what unlocks by clicking on the higher levels

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

Way to bait them in.... wait are you secretly a WG advertiser. Next your telling me to buy the Tirpitz well jokes on you I already did

Texas

you need a Texas

Members
1,719 posts
4,106 battles

Texas

you need a Texas

(In monotone voice) Yes I need the Texas.... wait what did I just say?

[SNIPR]
Beta Testers
489 posts
4,729 battles

Shenanigans aside.  The ships you had previously will not be able to move without a captain.  On the ship You can click the assign commander button.  Top right will give you the option to get a captain for that ship from the drop down menu.  Again though.  You need to have a high enough service level to be able to do so.

Members
295 posts
1,398 battles

Looks like your Question has been answered. So welcome to the forums and to the game and hope to see ya at some point on the high seas. If you have any questions people that are more intelligent and qualified to answer them than myself will be more than happy to help you.

Members
2 posts
346 battles

Shenanigans aside.  The ships you had previously will not be able to move without a captain.  On the ship You can click the assign commander button.  Top right will give you the option to get a captain for that ship from the drop down menu.  Again though.  You need to have a high enough service level to be able to do so.

Okay, I thought it was service level 6, turns out you need to be level 7 to access Captains, thanks everyone

Alpha Tester
11,714 posts
24,171 battles

(In monotone voice) Yes I need the Texas.... wait what did I just say?

​*Sends out the guys in the white vans.

To OP in port, click on your name top left and you'll see ranks and "stuff" for ranks.  Service record or something they call it.  Options open up as you progress.

Sign in to follow this