You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
IronWolfV

So I tallied up all my XP to convert...good lord.

42 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,106 battles

So out of dumb curiosity I tallied up all my XP I can convert to free XP, I have a grand total of 852,986 XP on ships just lying around and I can't do jack with it.  Because TO convert that would cost me at 25 XP per doubloon is: 34,120 doubloons rounded up.

Over 100 dollars of XP just sitting there...Crap I could finish My DM, Hindenberg and go up to the Gearing for that.

• Cool 2

[APOC]
Members
1,980 posts
7,191 battles

Pretty sure there is a "doubloons needed to convert all XP" option on there that tells you that for you.

[-K-]
Beta Testers
5,660 posts
18,926 battles

Yeah, I have slightly more elite XP sitting around across all my ships than LWM has on Warspite alone. That helps me keep things in perspective.

30,523 posts
6,106 battles

Pretty sure there is a "doubloons needed to convert all XP" option on there that tells you that for you.

Have to have doubloons in the first place. ATM i don't.

30,523 posts
6,106 battles

Yeah, I have slightly more elite XP sitting around across all my ships than LWM has on Warspite alone. That helps me keep things in perspective.

I have almost 200,000 on Atlanta alone.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,205 posts

Hah... I have 1.3M sitting there and did the math back when I was near your number. Try 52K duh bloons to convert... 

30,523 posts
6,106 battles

Hah... I have 1.3M sitting there and did the math back when I was near your number. Try 52K duh bloons to convert... 

Really wish they had accelerated captain's training...really could use that right about now.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,538 posts
12,810 battles

I just checked mine:  3,324,434 available for conversion with 107k available to use right now.

Edited by crzyhawk

[APOC]
Members
1,980 posts
7,191 battles

If you hover over "All Warships" it tells you the exact amount you need. For example I need ~55,000. Or are you saying you literally have zero doubloons and cannot open the menu?

Edited by GG_Bootcamp

30,523 posts
6,106 battles

I just checked mine:  3,324,434 available for conversion.

I'd probably have over 1.5 mil but converted some already.

[NMKJT]
Members
4,299 posts
9,133 battles

I have about 1.9 million...could probably skip an entire line straight to 10 with that. Some people have even more. But with the cost of converting it it's just gonna sit there forever lol.

[R_N]
Beta Testers
894 posts
1,632 battles

Yeah it really is a bit too expensive. I could see 100 xp for 1 doubloon being rather reasonable, but the current rate is just crazy. The things you could do with 100 bucks, yet it only gets you a couple pixel ships further in the game. 

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,538 posts
12,810 battles

I'd probably have over 1.5 mil but converted some already.

Oh I convert everytime I unlock a new ship so that I can fully upgrade it.  3.3mil is what I still have available on premiums and elites.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,538 posts
12,810 battles

My problem is, I like to actually unlock the next ship, so the free exp is kinda meh.  If I could put it towards captain training instead of unlocking boats I'd rather play, I might be willing to spend more of my $.  For my 4k games or whatever, I only have 1 15 point captain.  I have several 14s, but only one 15.  getting CE would likely help my t8 ship performance.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,205 posts

I'd like to see some of that action too... but it breaks the cash cow if you allow free xP to assist in captain training. 

I should like to see it available to redo the capn's skills. 

Members
2,304 posts
11,472 battles

The problem with converting large amounts of free xp is that you won't have the credits to buy all the ships you've unlocked with it, which is one reason why I haven't converted any of my available free xp yet, but if I had the IRL money and the credits....

Tv1QNNV.jpg

Edited by Gavorche
  • Cool 1

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Getting the exp is easy, getting the creds is not and converting doubloonoons to Credits is stupid expensive...

[PSV]
Privateers
5,523 posts
6,129 battles

I have almost 200,000 on Atlanta alone.

uPlCjzG.jpg

Je8A6Zu.jpg

[A-D-F]
Members
7,877 posts
43,464 battles

I have 4,000,000 to convert (over 175,000k doubloons).

Nah. Not today. Don't need them anyway. I did some conversion in the last sale plus some Papa-Papa flags, I have 186,000 Free XP ready to use. Just waiting to grind Hipper so I can get Roon soon. Could Free XP out of it (I need 83k more XP to get it plus credits which I have), but that would be bad form.

[ARGSY]
Members
10,326 posts
16,228 battles

2,1mil or so currently plus 30k free xp.     enough that I will never convert.  have 15mil or so on hand for next ship.  (udaloi)   I mah pick up a mahan though  for   ranked.

[RST]
Members
836 posts
22,784 battles

I just checked mine:  3,324,434 available for conversion with 107k available to use right now.

That's funny, I have practically the same thing = 3.3 million and 186K

[RLGN]
Members
19,164 posts
35,200 battles

103mil credits and 2.85mil free xp...

I just don't spend it. Already have the ships I care to acquire, (mostly US and IJN, along with Warspite,) won as prizes, or HAD to acquire due to circumstance, (2 Russian and 1 German ship,) and so I just don't spend anything beyond what might be needed to equip some Premium ship I pick up. (I made an exception for Dresden. (my 4th German ship,) I purchased it without a captain, trained my Emden captain into it, and now use it to help train him faster.)

Just got my Atlanta captain his CE, and now intend to work on my Des Moines captain a few of the others; right now I'm more concerned with acquiring skill points than I am new ships.

I have the USN T10 cruiser because I pretty much skipped from St Louis to Cleveland to Des Moines. I think I eventually moved my Cleveland captain into DM, but have still only played 100 games in it.

Edited by Estimated_Prophet

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,645 battles

I wish I could convert that exp I have sitting around to frigging credits.