Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
CA_Captain

Thank You WG

13 comments in this topic

[E-M-S]
Members
49 posts
4,332 battles

Yes, a good customer service experience.  I got a Texas before the public test was announced, and spent all my limited time doing the public test when it became active.  Therefore I missed a number of days of premium that came with the Texas.  So I sent off a note asking if I could have my premium days credited, not expecting too much.  After checking to see that I actually did not use my premium account during that time, they actually credited my account for those days.

Much as I hate infinity torps and tank-like armor angling and useless secondaries, I appreciate this anyway.  Thanks, WG.

Edited by CA_Captain
  • Cool 3

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,298 posts
6,911 battles

That's quite nice of customer service :).

Members
853 posts

Yes wargaming helped me with 3 issues so far and where any other company would have said: NOPE FAT CHANCE SUCKER.

Wargamign was very helpful. If only all gaming companies would be this helpful.

[AOH]
Members
984 posts
7,157 battles

I enjoyed their customer service experience.

[FEM]
Beta Testers
3,276 posts
740 battles

Glad to hear our Customer Support folks were able to help you out. Enjoy your premium time. Hope to see you out there!

Members
1,719 posts
4,106 battles

Honestly this is amazing, worse devs would just say tough and not give you anything

Beta Testers
186 posts
7,768 battles

I have always had excellent and timely resolution of customer service related issues from the WG staff. Leave off the complaints on the end and this would come across as an actual sincere thank you.

Members
2,246 posts
2,562 battles

Yes, a good customer service experience.  I got a Texas before the public test was announced, and spent all my limited time doing the public test when it became active.  Therefore I missed a number of days of premium that came with the Texas.  So I sent off a note asking if I could have my premium days credited, not expecting too much.  After checking to see that I actually did not use my premium account during that time, they actually credited my account for those days.

Much as I hate infinity torps and tank-like armor angling and useless secondaries, I appreciate this anyway.  Thanks, WG.

That's cool as hell. Kudos to Wargaming for that one.

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

That's pretty damn good customer support.

Sign in to follow this