Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
IronWolfV

Captain skills retraining for credits

6 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,110 battles

Well this is going to be number 4 today.  Should of just gotten this all down in 1 thread but anyhoo, this is something I've brought up before and wish to again.

WG for retraining skills you gotta make a credit option.  I mean good god, this is getting old. I mean in tanks you could at an XP penalty retrain for free and it was a pretty hefty penalty, or do less of a penalty for gold, then full retrain for gold.

That really needs to make it's way here. It's silly by this point. Come on WG, enough's enough.

Also on the subject of captain's training, I mean for elite tanks and premiums you could channel all the XP you would of gotten into captain's training. I can see why not on standard ships but come on, atleast for premiums accelerated captain's training?  Please? Pretty please? Begging here.

Talon out. Hopefully I'll stop spamming new threads here.

[CHASE]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,973 posts
13,112 battles

Would make players happier, no. 

But in all seriousness we do need this, it's ridiculous that if you make a mistake when retraining a captain, you then have to pay to fix it. (Put air superiority on Montana)

[HINON]
894 posts
3,949 battles

Don't stop Talon its helping make my work day go faster, but yea I would like that cause I know I have messed up already once or twice, made a captain really good with skills for one ship but then the next its so different that those skills are useless and I need to reset him with gold or grind a new captain out with premium ships.

[TFLT]
[TFLT]
841 posts

Not ever going to happen.  Aside from selling premium time, ships, it's one of the few revenue streams available.  Gotta make payroll.

Alpha Tester
11,714 posts
24,171 battles

I would love to see this option in game.

That's why it won't happen.

Sign in to follow this