Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
The_Sovereign_King

Ranked battles return... but with a catch

11 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
52 posts
1,861 battles

So I just hopped onto World of Warships right now and lo and behold, I was pleasantly surprised to find that ranked battles were coming back! Since I don't have a team I can play with, ranked's the one way I can have something different from the typical random battle. Ground out my Fubuki as much as possible to not bring anyone down by the time they started...

wait a second...

Huh.

Apparently ranked battles are tier 10 only now. That's... disappointing to say the least. I don't think there's any way I can grind out to tier 10 by the time this season is over, let alone before it starts... :( Any reason as to why this is the case now?

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,320 battles

So I just hopped onto World of Warships right now and lo and behold, I was pleasantly surprised to find that ranked battles were coming back! Since I don't have a team I can play with, ranked's the one way I can have something different from the typical random battle. Ground out my Fubuki as much as possible to not bring anyone down by the time they started...

wait a second...

Huh.

Apparently ranked battles are tier 10 only now. That's... disappointing to say the least. I don't think there's any way I can grind out to tier 10 by the time this season is over, let alone before it starts... :( Any reason as to why this is the case now?

If you look and it was pointed out to me, that's likely the tier 1 reward on all tiers. It's likely to get tier 1, you have to have a tier 10, and the rest are as normal as they were before.

Likely a place holder.

[HINON]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
894 posts
3,949 battles

Hey look its the 4th post about the same topic in less then a hour. :D

• Cool 1

[SALVO]
Members
28,136 posts
42,545 battles

I wish that one of the WGNA people/devs would release the details on how Ranked Battles are going to work so that we don't have to wait a couple of days to think about what ships we want to use, etc.  Is it too much to ask to have a couple of days heads up on this sort of thing?

[A-D-F]
Members
7,879 posts
44,052 battles

Search is OP! Definitely.

Wait for more threads on the same issue.

We have already mentioned SuperCorgitm should make an appearance and 'splain.

Edited by alexf24

[FOXEH]
Alpha Tester
6,885 posts
22,211 battles

meh, I"m going to be focusing on the ARP missions anyways. So this isn't really my biggest concern, unless they have an ARP ship for the top reward.....:sceptic:

[NH]
Members
199 posts
8,572 battles

We're the impatient ones that can't wait for news to be official but go and translate RU forums xD

[DRB]
[DRB]
Beta Testers
915 posts
5,530 battles

It is not 22 ranks of tier 10... Rank 22-16 is tiers 5-6, rank 15-2 is tiers 6-7, and playing after reaching rank 1 is tier 10 only.

You did a great job explaining it. It's only tier X for those who cap out of ranked. This removes great and good players from the pool so I can fail my way to rank 1 while allowing said excellent players to still earn rewards. 

Sign in to follow this