You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

26 comments in this topic

[PSV]
Privateers
5,523 posts
6,129 battles

So that I can surpass KamiSamurai-senpai, and claim #2 :izmena:

P14KJvn.jpg

But I don't know how to beat him ;-; It's so hard.

I therefore request moral support!

mP8bhqK.gif

Beta Testers
4,982 posts
6,249 battles

You're winning in damage and frags, that's all I'd be worried about in a BB comparison, personally.

Win% is mostly luck, and WTR is fubar'd on Warships.today.

[MAUS]
Members
13,698 posts

You can do it!  I recommend shadowing their every move and learn by osmosis.  Download every replay of they've uploaded and watch any Youtube videos / Twitch Streams featuring their gameplay.    In fact, go Single White Female on them and adopt mannerisms, hairstyles and ingratiate yourself within their circle of friends.  That way, when you do supplant them, you'll also replace them perfectly! :D

• Cool 6

[JKSDF]
[JKSDF]
Members
1,603 posts
2,495 battles

Use Carrier's advanced technique!:

Ram of Dragons!

[PSV]
Privateers
5,523 posts
6,129 battles

You can do it!  I recommend shadowing their every move and learn by osmosis.  Download every replay of they've uploaded and watch any Youtube videos / Twitch Streams featuring their gameplay.    In fact, go Single White Female on them and adopt mannerisms, hairstyles and ingratiate yourself within their circle of friends.  That way, when you do supplant them, you'll also replace them perfectly! :D

Uh... is that you Mouse...? 

1v6X4o5.png

You're scaring me :hiding:

Members
4,274 posts
4,649 battles

Send message with sound that makes people sleep or play badly, all is fair in love and war :P

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,721 battles

Achtung !  You will do it !

This is sound advice and also made me laugh .

Alpha Tester
364 posts
8,334 battles

Bring your WR up

Edited by Yamato_kai_A150

[MAUS]
Members
13,698 posts

Uh... is that you Mouse...?

You're scaring me :hiding:

Why does everyone act so surprised when I offer friendly, helpful advice that just happens to include homicidal and/or trophy taking quips?  It's almost like it shatters this perception that I'm not like this all of the time:

2qn5tgh.gif

The truth is, I am like this most of the time.  Especially after Murder-Death-Killing in World of Warships over a game or two. :)
Edited by LittleWhiteMouse
  • Cool 2

[-K-]
Supertest Coordinator, Alpha Tester, WoWS Community Contributors, Wiki Editor
6,525 posts
28,454 battles

MV5BMTU4MjA5NTc2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTI2

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,106 battles

Bring your WR up

It always looks like he's trying to take a dump.

Beta Testers
4,982 posts
6,249 battles

Why does everyone act so surprised when I offer friendly, helpful advice that just happens to include homicidal and/or trophy taking quips?  It's almost like it shatters this perception that I'm not like this all of the time:

2qn5tgh.gif

The truth is, I am like this most of the time.  Especially after Murder-Death-Killing in World of Warships over a game or two. :)

......This is only making people more paranoid..

30,523 posts
6,106 battles

2qn5tgh.gif

That is both cute, and slightly creepy mouse. 

[MAUS]
Members
13,698 posts

......This is only making people more paranoid..

I'm convinced Lert didn't accidentally teamkill me that one time.  Instead, he was preemptively trying to take me out before I got my chance to collect his head for my forum-game.
Edited by LittleWhiteMouse

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Moral Support?

You need Naval Gunfire Support

• Cool 1

30,523 posts
6,106 battles

I'm convinced Lert didn't accidentally teamkill me that one time.  Instead, he was preemptively trying to take me out before I got my chance to collect his head for my forum-game.

Least you haven't taken mine, or have you? 

[PSV]
Privateers
5,523 posts
6,129 battles

2qn5tgh.gif

xz9JRHf.png

[MAUS]
Members
13,698 posts

Least you haven't taken mine, or have you? 

Nuh uh.  Not yet.  The start date was a little less than a week ago.  I have to double check my numbers, but I think I have enough for an initial post.  I said I was going to collect five before making a new thread about it.  I've made four cute skull-icons (not including a test-one using Lert's as-yet-uncollected noggin').  I'll go through my replays tomorrow and probably make the post tomorrow evening if I indeed have the kill-count to make an official start. :)

30,523 posts
6,106 battles

Nuh uh.  Not yet.  The start date was a little less than a week ago.  I have to double check my numbers, but I think I have enough for an initial post.  I said I was going to collect five before making a new thread about it.  I've made four cute skull-icons (not including a test-one using Lert's as-yet-uncollected noggin').  I'll go through my replays tomorrow and probably make the post tomorrow evening if I indeed have the kill-count to make an official start. :)

Ok....so next time I see you, I'll know to HIDE!

[PSV]
Privateers
5,523 posts
6,129 battles

xz9JRHf.png

This is now applicable to

vbhoThx.jpg

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

This is now applicable to

vbhoThx.jpg

Seph_LaPod is an excellent ign...

Members
2,054 posts
2,359 battles

You should somehow find a way to division up with Autism so you can pad up your win rate.

HkeNlXS.gif

You're already winning slightly in damage anyways :P

Edited by Camping4XP

[NDA]
Beta Testers
5,251 posts
8,893 battles

2qn5tgh.gif

dat character is innocent and would never harm a soul 

[PSV]
Privateers
5,523 posts
6,129 battles

dat character is innocent and would never harm a soul 

Kobeni is indeed cute :bajan: