You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
1nc0mp3t3nt_1

I am honestly fine with another Arpeggio delay

27 comments in this topic

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

Call me selfish. I know we have been waiting months for this when other server have it. 

However my wife who has been studying in America is coming to see me for her Summer break(also to try and get away from the GA summer) and I haven't seen her for 2 years. 

I am a ship collector. I really gotta have them all,but with June literally being hours away for you guys in NA and my wife arriving in the country in 3 hours- I just wanted to say that I will not speak out against you WG- because I want my haru-haru oh so badly. Kirishima- I am not fussed if I miss her, but with me working 60-70 hour weeks and my wife, I am literally not going to have time left in the day to play the game

So, if uhhh- you needed more time to get the missions perfect, you have two thumbs up and a dopey grin from me

Thanks

• Cool 4

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

She has to sleep sometimes, you on the other hand,  Amphetamines , or 5 hour energy drink.

I considered that. I have only just recovered financially from a week of unpaid sick leave. But my job is actually dealing with idiots all day so I don't think I will have the patience to work, spend time with my wife, play games without sleep

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

2 years?

how'd you handle... stuff.

It's funny how often I get asked that. For 2 weeks, my intention is to NOT handle... Stuff

And suddenly, I find your user name quite... Apt

• Cool 1

Members
759 posts

It's funny how often I get asked that. For 2 weeks, my intention is to NOT handle... Stuff

And suddenly, I find your user name quite... Apt

2 weeks? wut?

oh

i just go it.

Edited by anonym_76iqf0dp5Wvy

[NDA]
Supertester
3,926 posts
2,681 battles

... my wife who has been studying in America is coming to see me for her Summer break(also to try and get away from the GA summer) and I haven't seen her for 2 years. 

Wow man, that is all kinds of messed up.  I mean, props to you both for finding a way to make that work, I admire your dedication.

If my June weren't going to be unbelievably busy I'd volunteer to play your account for you and make sure you don't miss out.  Then again, you probably don't want to consider the damage I'd do to your W/L ratios. ;)

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

Wow man, that is all kinds of messed up.  I mean, props to you both for finding a way to make that work, I admire your dedication.

If my June weren't going to be unbelievably busy I'd volunteer to play your account for you and make sure you don't miss out.  Then again, you probably don't want to consider the damage I'd do to your W/L ratios. ;)

My ratios are bad anyway, it's not like you could actually ruin my account. Lol

[AXANR]
Members
3,650 posts
23,502 battles

However my wife who has been studying in America is coming to see me for her Summer break(also to try and get away from the GA summer) and I haven't seen her for 2 years. 

Just out of curiosity, what school? I graduated from a major university in Georgia and my partner is working on her master's degree at another major university in Atlanta. 

Edited by poeticmotion

Members
2,072 posts
2,712 battles

My ratios are bad anyway, it's not like you could actually ruin my account. Lol

Oh, can I volunteer to destroy your stats? I think I could do a gr-

Wait...Overwatch...I got that recently...and I need to work on the event for my own account. :hiding:

[KNTAI]
[KNTAI]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
3,176 posts
7,789 battles

The Arpeggio missions are delayed? What? Who? Where?

OP is just saying that IRL is going to be keeping him away from the game, so he wouldn't mind if the event ends up being delayed for any reason.

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

Just out of curiosity, what school? I graduated from a major university in Georgia and my partner is working on her master's degree at another major university in Atlanta. 

GCSU

Naturally. But if they happen to need a change, it's honestly fine by me. We have already waited this long, what's another 2 weeks? 

[BLUFD]
Members
14 posts
3,013 battles

Out of curiosity has any word been made if Kongo and Myoko from the first event going to make an appearance again or be put up in the shop? I was so exited to get them that i grinded two weeks strait and ended up burning my self out completely that I didn't touch the game till the April fools event. Needless to say I didn't get them which was very disappointing since I'm a big fan of the franchise. 

[RST]
Members
836 posts
22,784 battles

I hope it's not delayed a month, I'm going to Japan for July and won't have much time to play.

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

Out of curiosity has any word been made if Kongo and Myoko from the first event going to make an appearance again or be put up in the shop? I was so exited to get them that i grinded two weeks strait and ended up burning my self out completely that I didn't touch the game till the April fools event. Needless to say I didn't get them which was very disappointing since I'm a big fan of the franchise. 

Kongou and Myoko probably will not come back

However the assets to Hiei, Haruna, Kirishima and Haguro are in the game folder and we are supposed to get all of those in this next event

[SOUP]
Members
9,391 posts

Kongou and Myoko probably will not come back

However the assets to Hiei, Haruna, Kirishima and Haguro are in the game folder and we are supposed to get all of those in this next event

I've seen Kirishima and Hiei mentioned for sure, we'll have to wait a week to see for sure

[AXANR]
Members
3,650 posts
23,502 battles

GCSU

I'm so sorry for her. Milledgeville is a wretched hive of scum and villainy. 

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

What about the guy who's wife is coming to see him next month? Don't you have any sympathy for him?

I'm selfish

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

What about the guy who's wife is coming to see him next month? Don't you have any sympathy for him?

I'm selfish