Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Chain_shot

only thing more fun that having a Khabarovsk in game ...

7 comments in this topic

[UBC]
Members
2,280 posts

.....is having you buddy division with you in another and having two in the same game working together. Stupidly fun to play and having two in a game hounding Yamatos is priceless.

I just picked it up this weekend and am still learning it but the laughs are awesome. My buddy picks up witherer pretty well every time we play.- not me still learning the boat, but there's time for that once I master it. If I can stop running into islands that seem to jump out of nowhere due to my speed I'll be good. I can't find the in game hurdle islands command for some reason.

This has got to be the most annoying ship for opposing players that I know of. Seriously the most fun I have had with clothes on..wait maybe I should try playing it while nekkid:)

Thank you WG for such a fun ship.

Edited by Chain_shot

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,837 posts
3,359 battles

Me and Pulicat run our Khab's together and ohh boy is it great focusing fire on a single target. Two Khabs shooting AP at a broadside BB is glorious

[-KIA-]
Members
5,244 posts
16,381 battles

I like playing Strike Bogue and baiting enemy fighters over my "no-fly-zone" of cancerous AA.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,749 posts
15,672 battles

At Kiev

I prefer going after DDs and blapping them

I prefer lighting RU DD and staying in stealth while my teams cruisers help them install new windows. :P

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
6,749 posts
15,672 battles

At Kiev

I prefer going after DDs and blapping them

I prefer lighting RU DD and staying in stealth while my teams cruisers help them install new windows. :P

Sign in to follow this