You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Rekkoff

Apology to Wargaming and DD players.

18 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
259 posts

First off, to Wargaming. With the recent Gaijin fiasco that happened, I have lost all faith in that company and have uninstalled all their games that I owned. But it made me look at Wargaming. Sure some hiccups happened here and there, but over all, the company has seemed to be very transparent and eager to hear player feedback. Thats special in a game company. So you gained yourself a fanboy here, and im installing World of Tanks again along with meh baby Wows. :3 Cudos to Wargaming.

Next up! To all you DD players out there. I have made more than my fare share of rather rage induicng forum rants about DD OP Pls nerf! But I have taken a step back and looked at it and my way of thinking. Its game, you peeps are just trying to play like me. Sure there are scumbags here and there, but thats honestly with every class. As long as its fare and balanced in the end, im happy. So im sorry for my raging posts and cries for nerfs. So from one BB main player, ill meatshield for you any day little buddies. As long as you got my back to. :3

That is all. o7

• Cool 5

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,843 posts
7,637 battles

FFXPbb4.gif

Also, what Gaijin fiasco?

typical *other company* censorship stuff (WG doesnt like that company discussed) check out jingle's last 'mingles with jingles,' he talks about it at the end and sums it up well.

[NDA]
Beta Testers
5,251 posts
8,893 battles

baka wargaming...

Jflokz8.gif

[KNTAI]
Members
3,134 posts
9,120 battles

You know, funny thing is, what got me into WoWs, was War Thunder. Some friends talked about it casually while I was playing this other game 4 or so years ago. Then I went ahead and tried it. I liked it, and played for a bit on it. I watched Phly's and other YT videos about it, and it kept me interested. Then I watched some videos of Phly playing the Alpha naval testing of War Thunder, and it got me interested in naval games, too. Then, of course, WoWs was in development right about that time. And I watched many YT videos about people (like Phly) playing on the closed beta for WoWs.

And I decided to finally make an ACC and started playing the game at the end of last year. (Luckily, since I has a bit of experience about leading your shots by playing planes on WT, I wasn't too shabby for a noob when I started playing this game).

Anyway. I know full well that Gaijin's dev team does have it's quirks, but I don't give a crap. I like watching replays of people playing Tanks and some planes. I like the better graphics it has for tank combat, and better mechanics. While WoW's is quite arcadey and there's no VR mode on the game, I still find it very enjoyable to play. The fact that I like war games, FPS'rs, and I like history stuff, makes this game appealing to me as a whole.

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

I shall watch mingles with Jingles to find out about Gaijins newest customer winning stunt.

Honestly it seems like that company wins it's crowd, loses its crowd and then has to fight to win it back all the time

[WKY20]
Members
1,313 posts
7,074 battles

First off, to Wargaming. With the recent Gaijin fiasco that happened, I have lost all faith in that company and have uninstalled all their games that I owned. But it made me look at Wargaming. Sure some hiccups happened here and there, but over all, the company has seemed to be very transparent and eager to hear player feedback. Thats special in a game company. So you gained yourself a fanboy here, and im installing World of Tanks again along with meh baby Wows. :3 Cudos to Wargaming.

Next up! To all you DD players out there. I have made more than my fare share of rather rage induicng forum rants about DD OP Pls nerf! But I have taken a step back and looked at it and my way of thinking. Its game, you peeps are just trying to play like me. Sure there are scumbags here and there, but thats honestly with every class. As long as its fare and balanced in the end, im happy. So im sorry for my raging posts and cries for nerfs. So from one BB main player, ill meatshield for you any day little buddies. As long as you got my back to. :3

That is all. o7

What Gaijin fiasco? Please tell me.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

I shall watch mingles with Jingles to find out about Gaijins newest customer winning stunt.

Honestly it seems like that company wins it's crowd, loses its crowd and then has to fight to win it back all the time

Believe me, I think they lost a LOT more players than normally this time around, especially since it was the CEO of Gaijin himself who created the whole fiasco in the first place....the top head honcho... The guy who basically drives the company itself....

You know its really bad this time when THAT person royally f's up...

I doubt they'll recover this time....game has been going down hill for years now....

[---]
Banned
6,739 posts
10,147 battles

Believe me, I think they lost a LOT more players than normally this time around, especially since it was the CEO of Gaijin himself who created the whole fiasco in the first place....the top head honcho... The guy who basically drives the company itself....

You know its really bad this time when THAT person royally f's up...

I doubt they'll recover this time....game has been going down hill for years now....

I hope that WT doesn't die honestly, it's my only real aviation fix. 

Beta Testers
5,082 posts
5,575 battles

I hope that WT doesn't die honestly, it's my only real aviation fix. 

You mean to say WoWp comrade. I fix for you no problem. It is of best aviation sim.

Members
2,246 posts
2,562 battles

What Gaijin fiasco? Please tell me.

I'm a big  plane flyer over there. I haven't touched it though lately. Reason: Login bonus of 10% all allies 6 days in a row.

Not worth my time to fuel a plane up.

I was also VERY pissed off when they nuked the A7M1. More than doubled its repair costs, upped its' BR, cut it's RP earnings by 15%, cut it's SL earnings by 150% and didn't even offer a refund.

When I asked about one in a ticket, I was ignored.

At least when Wargaming nuked the Super Pershing, they offered you a chance (I think it was 30 days) to test drive the changes and if you didn't like it they'd give you the gold you paid for it back.

With Gaijin, you're just screwed. End of story.

• Cool 1

Members
1,383 posts
2,282 battles

One thing i noticed and i hated the most about Gaijin is their forum, they don't know what freedom of speech is, any thread or negative comment get instantly deleted, what the point of a forum if all you can post is praises to the compagny.

Members
2,246 posts
2,562 battles

One thing i noticed and i hated the most about Gaijin is their forum, they don't know what freedom of speech is, any thread or negative comment get instantly deleted, what the point of a forum if all you can post is praises to the compagny.

I was perma- banned from there the second post I ever made. A guy had started a thread about the poor customer service. Several people had agreed with him including me. Scarper came on, and this idiot is a "community leader", and said that the forum isn't for customer service of any kind and that Gaijin had a great record of excellent customer service and told the OP to pretty much go screw himself.

So I posted this link to their BBB profile: http://www.bbb.org/washington-dc-eastern-pa/business-reviews/video-games-wholesale-and-manufacturers/gaijin-entertainment-corporation-in-alexandria-va-235996325

Instant perma-ban.

Members
1,383 posts
2,282 battles

I was perma- banned from there the second post I ever made. A guy had started a thread about the poor customer service. Several people had agreed with him including me. Scarper came on, and this idiot is a "community leader", and said that the forum isn't for customer service of any kind and that Gaijin had a great record of excellent customer service and told the OP to pretty much go screw himself.

So I posted this link to their BBB profile: http://www.bbb.org/washington-dc-eastern-pa/business-reviews/video-games-wholesale-and-manufacturers/gaijin-entertainment-corporation-in-alexandria-va-235996325

Instant perma-ban.

This is the reason why i only post on their forum a couples of time, got some of my comments deleted, some warning for saying the true and never ever visit that place again. Anyone who want a taste of what Communist is, visit a Gaijin forum, speaking as someone who left a communist country and now living in the free world.

Alpha Tester
7,170 posts
4,070 battles

I've never really had problemd with their forums. It gets policed strictly to counter the toxicity that can exist.

Scarper is also a good guy, I talked to him regularly for 2 years as part of the player council.

He's made some mistakes may be, but usually things that get "censored" get censored for a reason.

Members
2,246 posts
2,562 battles

I've never really had problemd with their forums. It gets policed strictly to counter the toxicity that can exist.

Wrong.

It gets policed by half-wits that put a beat down on anybody that isn't a blatant Gaijin yes man.