Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
mustangman6579

What happened to MM since patch?

60 comments in this topic

[BTD]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,253 posts
5,851 battles

I haven't won a game since the new patch. 

I honestly am rethinking about coming back to this game at this point. 

Edited by mustangman6579

[BLNCE]
Members
13,459 posts
44,054 battles

It's just bad luck. A huge run. I had a run like that a few months ago. It will pass. Hang with us....

[BTD]
1,253 posts
5,851 battles

It's just bad luck. A huge run. I had a run like that a few months ago. It will pass. Hang with us....

It's just been extremely aggravating as i was hoping to progress a littler farther up the lines while they were on sale. Instead i am still stuck at t3/4 ships...

Offer up a sacrifice to Serb?

Used them all up in WoT MM. 

Members
1,726 posts
15,013 battles

Mass XP weekend are never the ideal time to solo queue. It's been a slog for me too man. Don't sweat it too badly!

Beta Testers
5,082 posts
5,575 battles

Offer up a sacrifice to Serb?

I sacrificed my first-born Indianapolis. Like five times in a row. Does it count?

[-GPS-]
Members
2,954 posts
45,042 battles

3 battles in a row on Neighbors, in Kiev, low Tier boat with VIII and IX competition. Did damage but not great. Very frustrating. 

End of the night, my Isokaze pops up in a match with 4 Friendly DDs and 6 red DDs. BUT ships are all Tier III & IV. Somehow I managed to lose the battle despite 7 ships sunk, 112K damage, etc. Near the end, it was me vs. 2 red DDs and a fairly healthy BB. I sank the BB and one of the DDs. Major fun despite the loss!

Lady Luck ain't no lady! And neither is Match Maker. 

Members
4,515 posts
3,255 battles

We'll see what tomorrow brings, but MM is the problem. I haven't won since the weekend, well, 1 game.  

This is not fun

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

wow. I've lost 9% w/r since patch day. 

GG 

You should know better than to worry about WR with only around 120 games. It'll be a rollercoaster until you get a few hundred more games.

Members
2,246 posts
2,562 battles

GG 

I just started and was doing fine until Sunday afternoon. I went from 51% down to 40% by losing every game I played but 3.

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

GG 

You should know better than to worry about WR with only around 120 games. It'll be a rollercoaster until you get a few hundred more games.

Members
2,246 posts
2,562 battles

And the losing just goes on and on and on...

4bwhwHw.jpg

No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try...lose, lose, lose, lose, lose, lose, lose.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,106 battles

And the losing just goes on and on and on...

4bwhwHw.jpg

No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try...lose, lose, lose, lose, lose, lose, lose.

Lost 7 in a row in my Indianapolis before finally winning 1. WAS BAD.

Members
2,246 posts
2,562 battles

Lost 7 in a row in my Indianapolis before finally winning 1. WAS BAD.

I'm now at 15 in a row. Just lost another one.

Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
6,106 battles

I'm now at 15 in a row. Just lost another one.

Actually broke even yesterday, just couldn't get a win with the Indy to save my LIFE.  Most teams wouldn't know a strategy to save their life.

Like one example I was in my Farragut, on Ocean with 3 caps, some genius had the bright idea to take A only then slowly advance on the other two caps and the team listened. I capped B for a minute then got driven back to my team. We got cornered then picked off.

Super Genius these days I swear. I just try to pull my weight which I routinely do now but so much stupid. I just can't carry it. Shoulders not stronk enough.

[YORHA]
Members
5,460 posts
12,103 battles

Logic, guys, logic.

If you are losing it means someone else is winning.  It's isn't MM, or RNG or WG  picking on you.

Right now someone somewhere is bragging about his winning streak.

Members
2,246 posts
2,562 battles

This is just as rigged up as the World of Tanks MM and RNG. All of a sudden, all of my shots magically hit no matter how badly they're aimed. All of a sudden every shot misses me. All of a sudden I am an invincible killing machine and we wipe out the enemy in record time for the win.

3hXLDyt.jpg

Why can't we just get a fair, consistent game? Why does it always have to be this [edited]wipe-out lose, wipe-out win, you can't hit a thing or do any damage then you can't miss and destroy everything in your path system?

Edited by Gomez_Adams
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
1,136 posts
4,017 battles

I rolled out my Yubari during the memorial day bonus just get to the fourth rank of captain skills... it was amazingly painful.

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

Why does it always have to be this [edited]wipe-out lose, wipe-out win, you can't hit a thing or do any damage then you can't miss and destroy everything in your path system?3hXLDyt.jpg

Lol you're probably being singled out because of some of your posts here.

I know I'm reasonably nice on the forums, and I don't have that issue. I get the occasional back-to-back games where I can't miss, and same for can't hit, but the lion's share of games are pretty much what I expect.

Edited by Skpstr

Members
4,515 posts
3,255 battles

Look, I know there are ups and downs this early in a career. Been through it in WOT, WT, and AW. My expectations are not unrealistic. But I can count, and when the other side has 8 or 10 more tiers to their ships than you, and that happens often, it's an uphill fight every match. I want to win or lose based on skill and play, not which side gets loaded with better ships. 

[BTD]
1,253 posts
5,851 battles

And the very next game:

It's just bogus as hell. That's all there is to it.

At least you are gettings wins. I have yet to get one. 

Sign in to follow this