You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Eurekan

Karma and Ship Statistics

9 comments in this topic

Members
6 posts

I have been playing this game for a while but I really feel like a noob when I see people discuss "Karma" and I see screenshots of detailed staistics by a player's individual ships. I have found something close to the latter on my profile on the WOW's website but it only has a few ships. I know the profile page shows breakdown by ship class and country but I want to see win rates by each ship. Is that possible?

Also where do you find Karma or reputation? Is there a way to know about compliments or complaints? I have seen neither but always try to compliment good team players.

First time poster so I really appreciate any help and apologize in advance if I posted this thread in the wong place. 

Thanks, Too dumb to have a signature tag!

[DAMP]
In AlfaTesters, In AlfaTesters
2,688 posts
14,166 battles

For Karma while in game and in port go to your profile and click service record. Where you see your name there will be a small number next to it on the right. That is your karma number. For ship win rates/records you will have to go to the main website and look at your service record there. There are tabs for ship types and then you can select specific ships from there. You can also go to https://warships.today/na which is a third party fan site and can look yourself up there or anyone else.

• Cool 2

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
5,746 posts
4,573 battles

It's still possible to view the statistics of each ship that you have played with via your player profile on the World of Warships website.

1. On your profile page, click on the Warships tab:

BFUgiQ4.png

2. Click on the ship class, and find the ship you're looking for:

LCoSaSj.png

3. From there, you'll be able to access your stats (such as win rate) for that ship:

GVylYiH.png

• Cool 2

[DAMP]
In AlfaTesters, In AlfaTesters
2,688 posts
14,166 battles

Thank you both. My Karma is zero! 

And it can never fall below that :)

Oh also while in your port if you get a complaint or a compliment during your play session there will be a notification for it. Just click the little exclamation point box on the lower right of port and select the notifications tab and you will see it. Again it is only during the current play session so once you close the game it will be gone when you restart. It won't say who complimented or complained though.

[A-D-F]
Members
7,877 posts
43,462 battles

what happen if you have 13 karma

Nothing.

Positive numbers are good (the more, the nicer). Result? Nothing.

At the moment WG doesn't do anything with it (that we know of), nor have they said what they plan to do, or planned when they introduced it to the game.

[MUDDX]
Banned
8,144 posts
25,415 battles

A positive Karma is an indicator to you of how others you have battled with or against regard your efforts, The higher the number the better you can feel about yourself. It is good and would be very nice for all to compliment players of either team on the post battle page that have played very well, ie scored a kraken or soloed a winning cap effort. Reporting bad play, bots, bad mouth chatting is also needed. What WG may do with the number in the future is up in the air. So for now it is just a feel good for you with a positive number and if low or 0 maybe a spur to step up your play in hopes others will notice and compliment your efforts.

[BANGO]
Members
809 posts
26,528 battles

I think it would be a better indicator if they gave both the plus and negative numbers, like eBay, so you could tell if you were just a pure +34, versus a +74 and -40. It would show you what you might want to avoid in the future. Even better if the detail were available. Its not like there's a lot of categories for compliments or complaints. Unfortunately some might enjoy a 0 karma made from +10 and -50.... Just to see how many "chat misbehaviors" they can troll.