Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
theskull251

Just can't seem to win.

4 comments in this topic

[NGA-C]
Members
247 posts
1,885 battles

Damage isn't amazing lately, but it isn't horrible either. Just keep getting put with teams full of potatoes. End up dying trying to turn the tide of the battle or watch as somehow my team loses the battle with 2 mins to go. Frustrating to say the least. Always seem to end up on the defensive because my team just melts around me. My first game in my Tirpitz seemed to be going well till halfway. Killed a enemy NC that forgot you don't expose your sides period. Then realized the Tirpitz that was along with decided to chase a New Orleans who was running away. I broke off of engaging him for that very reason. There were caps to cap, and other ships to kill. We ended up losing thanks to him. 

Yeah I got plenty of room for improvement, but tired of losing matches because it seems MM likes to pile all the less than average player on one team. While stacking the other team with average to very good players.

http://wowreplays.com/Replay/8110< Replay of first Tirpitz match.

Edited by theskull251
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,191 posts
12,721 battles

From your Membership date you probably have played WoT .   So does it not seem familiar ?  Just another WG MM ; "working as intended " .

[KITSU]
Beta Testers
741 posts
3,879 battles

I have noticed a trend lately, more so than normal, where players are focusing on killing instead of capping. Matches that seem like everyone thinks there is a POX on the flag. 

Beta Testers
412 posts
1,415 battles

i've lost between 5-8k exp today combined because i always lose my first battle on whatever ship i play and i always win game 2 on that ship but don't perform well enough to get around that exp, it's starting to piss me off to the brink

Sign in to follow this