You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Kitsunelegend

lol some players

5 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

Just got out of a match with DoomStomper :great: where we were sailing my Mikasa and his Albany. Had a blast (literally lol) but something kind of stood out to me...

This chuckle nut in an Orlan kept bumping and grinding against me...of course me being in the Mikasa, he barely scratched the paint, but I was being slightly annoyed... but I didn't do a thing against him. Just continued on my way (right up the middle of Solomon islands since there were no ships that had torps in that match.:P ) Anyway, the entire enemy team pretty much did the same thing...right up the middle...it was like a wet dream for Mikasa captains...secondary shells going EVERYWHERE, and no threats from any battleships or torpedoes. Killed 3 with secondary fire ALONE XD 

About half way through...I realized what that Orlan was trying to do...he sailed RIGHT INTO THE MIDDLE OF THE ENTIRE ENEMY TEAM....right smack dab in the middle of my secondaries firing arch....he wanting me to kill him with secondary fire no doubt.

So I turned off my secondaries and held my main guns fire until he died from an enemy Erie. :P

He got plenty of reports at the end though, don't you worry lol

Anyway, just thought this was far too amusing to not share. Ijiots will always be ijiots I guess. X3

Alpha Tester, Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
1,628 posts
4,067 battles

cool story bro

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
3,985 posts
2,373 battles

Hehe, can 100% confirm the kitsune's story.

Never seen anyone attempt to troll quite this hard before in the entire time I've been playing.  Should have taken some screenshots from my end, but was too excited to FINALLY be in a division with a glorious Mikasa.  (WG, I am fully aware of what can and can't be expected of that ship, yet still want her anyway... so hurry up and sell her already!:izmena:)  

While the Mikasa's sexiness is undeniable, that Orlan's level of obsession with her proved more than a little unhealthy at the end...

Was a hell of a fun game nonetheless! :honoring: