You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Czevak

A fun new gametype!

15 comments in this topic

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

Hey, I know that DDs and CVs were and still are integral to any (most) Naval Battle(s).

But seriously, this Sky Cancer and Torpedo Spam Cancer (SC and TSC) crap is getting seriously annoying.

Can we (not happening) have a game type that is just firing the weapons? No DDs and no CVs.

You may call me an idiot, but this would actually be MUCH more fun if you think about it. No torpedo cancer and no sky cancer to deal with.. a fun game type indeed. One can dream, right?

Edited by DarthDoge

[PSV]
Privateers
5,523 posts
6,129 battles

B-b-but what will happen to all the amazing torpedobeats :ohmy: They're a must in every game

Edited by Personator

[WORST]
Members
69 posts
10,777 battles

Wouldn't you be removing a lot of diversity and flavor from the game? Things like torpedoes and aircraft separate good players from great players.

I'm a DD main, and I really hate dealing with aircraft carriers, but I still think they need some love. I also highly respect CV captains, it's not an easy job, and it's certainly not cancer.

Members
2,054 posts
2,359 battles

B-b-but what will happen to all the amazing torpedobeats :ohmy: They're a must in every game

You're willingly admitting to the fact you use the WASD HACKS? 

Alpha Tester
1,586 posts
929 battles

I doubt this would add any fun. I am fairly sure people would sit back just as much without DD/CVs.

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

Wouldn't you be removing a lot of diversity and flavor from the game? Things like torpedoes and aircraft separate good players from great players.

I'm a DD main, and I really hate dealing with aircraft carriers, but I still think they need some love. I also highly respect CV captains, it's not an easy job, and it's certainly not cancer.

It's a game type. I'd call it 'Metal Storm'.

[PSV]
Privateers
5,523 posts
6,129 battles

You're willingly admitting to the fact you use the WASD HACKS? 

Yes, yes I am :trollface:

[KNTAI]
Members
3,134 posts
9,120 battles

Nope. Learn to WASD better. Most BB deaths attributed to CV/DD are due to poor situational awareness on the BB's side... This game just punishes mistakes harshly, that's all.

Members
2,054 posts
2,359 battles

Darth completes the circle, turning into a BBaby Yamato driver.

Funny enough, Darth usually plays DDs or CVs when I division up with him

[-KIA-]
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

Funny enough, Darth usually plays DDs or CVs when I division up with him

Hmm, mostly Cruiser's actually. You usually div with me when I am getting my daily wins. And getting a win in the Bogue is almost impossible..

I usually play a bit of all, I am 'Jack' if you will, Jack-of-all-trades that is.

Edited by DarthDoge

Members
2,054 posts
2,359 battles

Hmm, mostly Cruiser's actually. You usually div with me when I am getting my daily wins. And getting a win in the Bogue is almost impossible..

I usually play a bit of all, I am 'Jack' if you will, Jack-of-all-trades that is.

I know but you're nowhere a BB extremist as Cap said lol

[-KIA-]
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

I know but you're nowhere a BB extremist as Cap said lol

I rarely take any BBs out, I already have Yamato and I absolutely hate New York..

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,614 battles

and I absolutely hate New York..

Something is definitely wrong with you.

[-KIA-]
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

Something is definitely wrong with you.

I had some good first couple games in New York, my aim is true but the dispersion is disgusting.

And I don't see how.. everyone has their preferences, I for one LOVE Japanese Battleships.. Low-Tier American Battleships, not so much.