You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
AutismSpeaks

Odd Occurrances, Vol. 1

17 comments in this topic

Members
783 posts
6,554 battles

There are certain ships that are known for landing an insane amount of shots in a good game, none more-so than the Atlanta.  Therefore, landing 400+ shots in an Atlanta, although a good game, would not be a "write home to mom" story.  In this thread, I would like for posts showing an insane amount of shots landed in ships that are not known for doing so.

Here is my entry:

c7s6qCz.jpg

[VX9]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
327 posts
5,101 battles

*blink blink* Um. I have no words for that......what stars aligned to give you that many hits? :amazed:

[HINON]
Members
7,656 posts
9,539 battles

There are certain ships that are known for landing an insane amount of shots in a good game, none more-so than the Atlanta.  Therefore, landing 400+ shots in an Atlanta, although a good game, would not be a "write home to mom" story.  In this thread, I would like for posts showing an insane amount of shots landed in ships that are not known for doing so.

Here is my entry:

c7s6qCz.jpg

Great game Autism. But I have to ask, did the enemy team just sit still like a deer in headlights?

[SOLOH]
[SOLOH]
Beta Testers
4,320 posts

Wow that many hits can only mean one thing!! YOU'ER A WITCH!!!!!!! BURN THE WITCH!!!!

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,206 posts
15,770 battles

*blink blink* Um. I have no words for that......what stars aligned to give you that many hits? :amazed:

Surviving after firing that many shots in an Izzy is an accomplishment in itself. It would be even more impressive with a Japanese DD.

Members
783 posts
6,554 battles

This happened 10 days ago, so I cant remember exactly, but I would assume that I had an opportunity to fire at several BBs while avoiding their return fire.

Great game Autism. But I have to ask, did the enemy team just sit still like a deer in headlights?

Typical Tier 6 match with several BBs that could not hit my "little juke box".

mtbg7Iu.jpg

Wow that many hits can only mean one thing!! YOU'ER A WITCH!!!!!!! BURN THE WITCH!!!!

*****runs from Salem with laptop and modem under arm*****

Edited by AutismSpeaks

[O7]
Beta Testers
1,804 posts
12,327 battles

What weighs as much as a witch?

Members
783 posts
6,554 battles

Surviving after firing that many shots in an Izzy is an accomplishment in itself. It would be even more impressive with a Japanese DD.

not sure you could fire that many shots in 20 mins.  LOL

For Example:  Isokaze, Minekaze, Fujin, Kamikaze can only fire 480 shots MAX, if they fired non-stop for 20 straight minutes.

Edited by AutismSpeaks

[PSV]
Privateers
5,523 posts
6,129 battles

What weighs as much as a witch?

WOOD! :D

Beta Testers
1,115 posts
10,065 battles

I landed 70-something in a BB at some point that stood out to me, but no screen shot to prove it.  Typical good BB game for me has hits in the 30s to 40s.

Members
783 posts
6,554 battles

WOOD! :D

Witches are said to be made of wood, but they do not weigh the same as wood.  A duck was used to determine if a person was made of wood, and therefore, A WITCH!

[SOLOH]
[SOLOH]
Beta Testers
4,320 posts

A duck, you silly goose.

Lol glad you can see the humor intended 

Members
2,054 posts
2,359 battles

I can only break 200+ in my Atlanta and Blys.. However, I didn't think 400+ was possible in a 20 minute game haha i want to be paired up against whatever opponents you had to allow you to shoot at them 400+ times

• Cool 1

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,947 battles

No we have to confirm this scientifically.

I have a scale, who has a duck?

EDIT: Youtube Ninja'd.

Edited by Destroyer_Kiyoshimo