You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
TenguBlade

Russian Submarines Confirmed as First SS Line

27 comments in this topic

[WOLF7]
Members
12,620 posts

Don't you love loading into the game, and not seeing your ship....I was like wth????

Then the start sounds and .....POP....:teethhappy:

Seems like they lied to us about the water being two dimensional though....How could a starting position be under it....

Edited by awiggin

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

:(

Also

lmbo XD

Edited by Kitsunelegend

[APOC]
Members
1,980 posts
7,191 battles

I forgot how many guns the Sviet had. Over compensating for something q8^)

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
2,029 posts

Seems like they lied to us about the water being two dimensional though....How could a starting position be under it....

Same way you can go under maps in other games.

[SOUP]
Members
9,391 posts

Heeeheh, under the waves with the rest of the Russian navy~<3

[GLF]
Beta Testers
795 posts

Had the same thing happen last week....when the timer reached '0', I "surfaced"...another ship beside me told me, I popped to the surface and bounced around for a few seconds....lol

Had full control, just waiting for the game to start underwater

Edited by ArcherDude

Members
22 posts

Loaded into battle the other day in my Aoba submerged. So Russian may not be the first to have that happen.

Edited by battlekat

0 posts

I'm still honestly wondering where this bug comes out of in the code, since its common enough to get multiple threads about it on a weekly basis. 

[GLF]
Beta Testers
795 posts

Loaded into battle the other day in my Aoba submerged. So Russian may not be the first to have that happen.

in my case, it was either Kuma or Yubari

[KNTAI]
Members
3,134 posts
9,120 battles

It happened with my Atago in one of my matches yesterday. During the 1 minute countdown, it was invisible and I couldn't see the ship at all. Then the match starts, then it suddenly pops up from underwater all bouncy and stuff. Pretty hilarious.

Members
870 posts
9,489 battles

There is a spawn point on Trident, on the SE side of the map that does this almost every match I think, particularly to cruisers. I loaded into a match in my Budy the same way. Thought the ship didn't render until the match started, then it popped to the surface.  I remember another spawn like that on an older map, where the ship spawned a few meters in the air, then dropped into the water at the match start.  You can find screen shots and videos of the recently fixed bugged spawn that dropped ships on the mountains on one map.  I think they finally fixed the random CV spawning on the enemy team side at lower tiers. Remember more than one Hosho or Langley being pretty much hosed from the start that way.

Members
11 posts
1,390 battles

Had this happen to me just this morning actually. First game in the Indianapolis and I was worried that WG was playing a very morbid joke

Beta Testers
11,669 posts

I am pretty sure the first submarines in the game will be U-Boats.  Seeing an interesting bug lately on my Nurnberg, where before the game starts, she is parked underwater than bobs to the surface when the counter goes 00:00.