Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SloppyJ0e

How to Indianapolis...Lulz

34 comments in this topic

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
5,746 posts
4,573 battles

I absolutely love atsf/Eurobeat. So funny, yet informative! Always a pleasure to watch.

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Didn't count the Shark references but yet another very good atsf video.

UvbGlbz.gif

And I'm not fat....

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Good stuff.  Though kinda weird getting a "how to" video on a ship that's not out yet.

he is an EU (the hell i know anyway) player, prob out on that server.
Edited by slak__

[BONKZ]
Beta Testers
16 posts
7,209 battles

he is an EU player, prob out on that server.

I played on SEA server mate, and this is my NA account.. I actually had a dedicated thread for my guides here on this forum http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/73563-eurobeats-how-to-guides/

Just to clarify, WG Asia leased me the Indy so i can make the How To Guide for it.. And i got permissions from them to publish the video before the ship official release

Glad you've enjoyed :honoring:

• Cool 17

Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,298 posts
6,911 battles

I played on SEA server mate, and this is my NA account.. I actually had a dedicated thread for my guides here on this forum http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/73563-eurobeats-how-to-guides/

Just to clarify, WG Asia leased me the Indy so i can make the How To Guide for it.. And i got permissions from them to publish the video before the ship official release

Amazingly fun video as always :)

I look forward to more future reviews...since I'm assuming you're redoing the Furry Taco video :D

I kinda want to see a Molotov video :P.

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

sUbAXOS.gif

love the vids Euro, sorry you play on SEA:popcorn:

[BLNCE]
Members
13,459 posts
44,054 battles

Very enjoyable, great work. My son and I watched it round my computer, laughing like 5 year olds.

Prolly gonna buy this one, enjoying the Atlanta so much. 

Members
5,206 posts
3,461 battles

Very enjoyable, great work. My son and I watched it round my computer, laughing like 5 year olds.

Prolly gonna buy this one, enjoying the Atlanta so much. 

I purchased the Atlanta, and I really don't mind it. I knew exactly what I was getting into and it is as advertised. I've gotta play some more in it and get a captain skilled up high enough before I bring it to the hell that is Random play, but if you play it as intended I'm not sure you'd have many complaints. Atlanta is frail but my god there is no feeling in this game like getting all those turrets opening up on a target.

I'm not a croozer guy so I'll be skipping Indy, bought the Atlanta mostly because it plays like a giant DD. Love the Eurobeat video series. Keep em coming!

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Just got mine.

$34.00!?

not to bad...

Guns are OP, great ship

Edited by slak__

[SOLOH]
[SOLOH]
Beta Testers
4,320 posts

Eurobeat you rock your guides are freaking great and honestly made me a better player. :medal::medal:

• Cool 1

[SFBBW]
Beta Testers
1,325 posts
10,907 battles

Excellent vids, laughed my rear off, and learned a thing or two. Subbed to your channel a couple nights ago. Well timed on the Indy vid, it just popped up in the NA premium shop this morning.

I'll say this, you certainly have torpedo dodging down to a fine art.:medal:

Members
2,054 posts
2,359 battles

It's already on sale!? I haven't logged into my computer so i didn't know

Sign in to follow this