You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Lert

When you're bottom tier and try to carry anyways

33 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,724 posts
26,569 battles

... But it fails. Team lost. Still did quite well for myself, made a whole ton of credits. Even put two torpedoes into one of the forum's most notorious posters of "I quit" rage threads.

rOUDOBf.jpg

And people say Tirpitz lacks firepower.

Members
1,360 posts

That's quite strange. Usually carrying while bottom tier works for me. Oh well, I suppose we all just have "those" games.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,724 posts
26,569 battles

i hope those torpedo hits were on that Yamato :teethhappy:

Two on the Iowa, two on the Montana. From a single spread btw. I did put two citadels into the Yamato, that felt nice.

[-K-]
Supertest Coordinator, Alpha Tester, WoWS Community Contributors, Wiki Editor
6,524 posts
28,454 battles

Games like that are why I hate taking out tier 8 ships, especially if I'm in a division with two friends.

[-K--]
Members
3,075 posts
6,658 battles

show the team scores so we can see who. LOL

You can figure that out if you're clever.:P

And people say Tirpitz lacks firepower.

It still kind of does. That's really difficult to do at tier 10.

[GUTS]
[GUTS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,388 posts
29,459 battles

Finishing top of team, last killed....

That is bottom tier carrying....

But dang I love the Nurnberg. 

Beta Testers
783 posts
4,031 battles

So, the QUESTION is: why were you and your div buddy hiding out with the rest of the potatoes in your one cap? The whole game?

Why did my team win?

We know it CAN'T be because one team was useless. It must of because I was good and you were bad.

Edited by GUTB

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,724 posts
26,569 battles

We know it CAN'T be because one team was useless. It must of because I was good and you were bad.

Post your damage for that match. Just do it. Since you're calling me bad and insinuating you did better than me.

I was last to die because you in your fancy tier 10 couldn't kill me if you tried. I died last because I angled, despite being under fire most of the match. You ate two of my torpedoes because you sailed in a straight line, despite them having been visible for the first 5 km of their journey, spotted by the Iowa. Such 'good play'.

Also, your team won because 'you were good'? Is that why you were in the bottom half of your team list?

Now where's your damage screen?

• Cool 3

Alpha Tester
1,914 posts
8,490 battles

I sense this thread was created due to another trending thread... :hiding:

Members
3,229 posts
7,820 battles

Post your damage for that match. Just do it. Since you're calling me bad and insinuating you did better than me.

I was last to die because you in your fancy tier 10 couldn't kill me if you tried. I died last because I angled, despite being under fire most of the match. You ate two of my torpedoes because you sailed in a straight line, despite them having been visible for the first 5 km of their journey, spotted by the Iowa. Such 'good play'.

Also, your team won because 'you were good'? Is that why you were in the bottom half of your team list?

The real question is: When you torped him, did he rage in chat and accuse you of using an aimbot or hacking?

Members
3,229 posts
7,820 battles

So, the QUESTION is: why were you and your div buddy hiding out with the rest of the potatoes in your one cap? The whole game?

Why did my team win?

Au gratin meet scalloped.
  • Cool 1

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,538 posts
12,810 battles

Lert's bringing heat.

Had I been the player that ate hose torps, I'd have kept my mouth shut at let everyone make assumptions as to who it was rather than open my mouth and prove them to be correct.

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
783 posts
4,031 battles

Enjoy.

So why did I have to go to your potato team for a fight? Why didn't you guys try pushing to caps? Why did you guys get wrekt so bad?

YcvGD1f.png

Alpha Tester
1,914 posts
8,490 battles

The real question is: When you torped him, did he rage in chat and accuse you of using an aimbot or hacking?

Torp hacks? Help I'm dying. :teethhappy:

[-K--]
Members
3,075 posts
6,658 battles

The proverb re-wording is strong in this thread. I approve.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,724 posts
26,569 battles

So why did I have to go to your potato team for a fight? Why didn't you guys try pushing to caps? Why did you guys get wrekt so bad?

That is actually not bad damage. I had expected less. Still out-damaged you though, in an 'undergunned' tier 8.

As for why my team didn't push caps? How should I know. I'm not the boss of them. I did push A cap, spent the rest of the match fighting, out-damaging you, trying not to die and doing a good job of it.

Why are you insinuating it's entirely my responsibility we lost and entirely your doing you won?

I mean, technically, if losing a match is what makes you a potato, you're a potato slightly more often than me.

[WRHD]
Alpha Tester
335 posts
5,808 battles

Hey GUTB isn't it about time for your monthly rage quit thread to be posted?  Honestly when Lert told me he put some torpedoes into you with his Tirpitz, first thing to pop into my mind was, oh great he's gonna "rage quit post" again. 

va8TuKp.jpg

Edited by EroSun
  • Cool 1

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,724 posts
26,569 battles

Sorry, no replay.

[MAUS]
Members
13,698 posts

I didn't do a lot of damage that game.  Lert and I were right behind our DD that capped A and then we proceeded to play dodgeball from all of the tier 10 fire coming our way.  Our DDs got smoked up at C.  So Lert and I decided to make the best of a bad situation and murder any of the overconfident tier 10s that tried to get close.

In case anyone was wondering how that duel between GUTB and I played out...

29zr0va.jpg

• Cool 3

Beta Testers
783 posts
4,031 battles

To bad I only got 1 citadel off of you. You were broadside to be long enough to sink you twice over, but oh well, RNG you know how it is.