Destroyer_WolfgangZenker

Giovybez's' Skins

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

291 posts in this topic

Can you possibly do one for the Fuso? Also, I was hoping you might do one for the Konigsberg similar to what you have for the Nurnberg, that has to be my favorite skin yet of all skins I have seen, anywhere!! Keep up the good work, your skins are some of the best I have seen.

Thanks Tanker. I appreciate that. I'll skin the ships you want this weekend. Let me know what look you have in mind for Fuso and any additional ideas for Konigs. 

Thanks Tanker. I appreciate that. I'll skin the ships you want this weekend. Let me know what look you have in mind for Fuso and any additional ideas for Konigs. 

Thanks a ton man! For the Fuso I was thinking of something to make the deck stand out sort of like a antique wood finish kind of color and than have the hull a nice whitish/gray like they were fresh from the shipyard and possibly having a big Japanese flag with the rising sun emblem draped acorss the front deck in front of the forward main batteries, sort of like the Tirptz with the German flag. Now I know this would probably be hard and if it is too much just say soo and do what you can brother, I am thankful for anything you come up with and I see you have serious skillz yo!!! Thanks again man!

I'm glad you like it.  I was having fun last night playing Fuso too, it had been parked up for a while.

I'm glad you like it.  I was having fun last night playing Fuso too, it had been parked up for a while.

First game out in the Fuso with the new skin and I got 120k damage!! Sill lost the game too. :angry: I swear my Fuso is cursed , it's one of my best ships average damage wise yet it has a very crappy winrate. Edited by Tank3rDude

Original link leads to nothing.

Any alternative download link for the original skins?

Sorry it took so long to fill the request. Check out the 2nd version. It's a cleaner look.

I will ask Prinz to check the link on the OP. Is there a particular skin you are interested in? I can upload individually.

Man I can't wait to get the Admiral hipper even more now with that beautiful skin!Can you possibly do one like that for the Nurnberg? I know it is a chore but if you do it I will gladly gift you some premium time on my next payday! Also been looking for a nice skin for the Nicholas but have only found one that is honestly worse than the original in game skin so if anyone knows where i can find a good clean skin for the Nicholas it would be greatly appreciated. Also we need to keep bumping this thread up on the topics page so people can keep checking out these skins, as they are honestly some of the best around. Good work mate!

Edited by Tank3rDude

They work

Updaded the link

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AplURKojAJHwhq9i024aGkoZpX2J6Q

Edited by PrinzMakaay

Man I can't wait to get the Admiral hipper even more now with that beautiful skin!Can you possibly do one like that for the Nurnberg? I know it is a chore but if you do it I will gladly gift you some premium time on my next payday! Also been looking for a nice skin for the Nicholas but have only found one that is honestly worse than the original in game skin so if anyone knows where i can find a good clean skin for the Nicholas it would be greatly appreciated. Also we need to keep bumping this thread up on the topics page so people can keep checking out these skins, as they are honestly some of the best around. Good work mate!

Hey Tanker, did you want the Hipper look on the Konigs or the Nurnberg? Btw I appreciate your offer but it wont be necessary. We do this for fun. :medal:

Hey Tanker, did you want the Hipper look on the Konigs or the Nurnberg? Btw I appreciate your offer but it wont be necessary. We do this for fun. :medal:

On the Nurnberg if you can. 

On the Nurnberg if you can.

I got you. Look out for it tomorrow or Friday.

I got you. Look out for it tomorrow or Friday.

You are the man!! :great:   And I understand that you do these for fun, but you can also expect to be gifted at least 3 days premium time sometime in the next 2 weeks. Whether or not you accept it is up to you, but it will be sent nonetheless!! :D

Is it possible to get a small tutorial or write up on where each of the files goes? I just unzipped the Molotov skin and all it shows is 4 files with no explanation on where to place each one.

Is it possible to get a small tutorial or write up on where each of the files goes? I just unzipped the Molotov skin and all it shows is 4 files with no explanation on where to place each one.

I would search it on the tube of youness as it is not eaily explained in words. Give me a couple mins and I will see if I can find a write up.

I found this and it seems to be pretty in depth and somewhat user friendly. http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/articles/give-your-ship-a-custom-paint-job-in-world-of-warships

Edited by Tank3rDude