Destroyer_WolfgangZenker

Giovybez's' Skins

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

291 posts in this topic

Clean Bama, I love it. Why do you have Murica Monty parked up in St. Petersburg?

Clean Bama, I love it. Why do you have Murica Monty parked up in St. Petersburg?

Questions like that don't have answers :D

Great skins, and I've filled in a lot of holes that haven't been covered by Tanz/Wyvern yet.

I run your green Belfast skin right now, but I'd love to see a skin for her as she is now as a museum ship on the Thames.

"From hence are heard the groans of ghosts, the pains / Of sounding lashes and of dragging chains." The unrepenting are made to confess their crimes, and sent down into a pit, guarded by the Hydra, where the Titans wallow in impotent violence. - Virgil

Tartarus: http://www.mediafire.com/download/kcgr2qck684nu2k/NC.zip

qxco9O2.png

WayjrGg.png

Mgshro3.png

Hi Gio, whenever you get the chance can you update the NC to work in 0.6.4 and also what file do I put the Duca D'Aosta skin in... I know I have to create a new folder in res mods but no luck.

Thanks and keep up the great work.

Hi Gio, whenever you get the chance can you update the NC to work in 0.6.4 and also what file do I put the Duca D'Aosta skin in... I know I have to create a new folder in res mods but no luck.

Thanks and keep up the great work.

hey I'll check the files for the NC tonight, I don't see why they wouldn't work with the update. As for Duca:

copy ISC001_DucadAosta_1943_a.dds  into: C:\Games\World_of_Warships\res_mods\(version number)\content\gameplay\italy\ship\cruiser\textures

copy IGM001_152mm53_F_a.dds and IGM002_152mm53_a.dds into: C:\Games\World_of_Warships\res_mods\(version number)\content\gameplay\italy\gun\main\textures

keep in mind some of these folders do not exist as yet in your directory, you will have to make them. I hope this helps. One last thing when creating folders people will often make one called ships with an s, or guns with an s, make sure you type ship and gun with no s.

Edited by giovybez

hey I'll check the files for the NC tonight, I don't see why they wouldn't work with the update. As for Duca:

copy ISC001_DucadAosta_1943_a.dds  into: C:\Games\World_of_Warships\res_mods\(version number)\content\gameplay\italy\ship\cruiser\textures

copy IGM001_152mm53_F_a.dds and IGM002_152mm53_a.dds into: C:\Games\World_of_Warships\res_mods\(version number)\content\gameplay\italy\gun\main\textures

keep in mind some of these folders do not exist as yet in your directory, you will have to make them. I hope this helps. One last thing when creating folders people will often make one called ships with an s, or guns with an s, make sure you type ship and gun with no s.

Thanks Gio that did it 

Giovybez, Will you make paint for the russian Grozovoi?

Giovybez, Will you make paint for the russian Grozovoi?

It wasn't on my radar but I'll add to my to do list

It wasn't on my radar but I'll add to my to do list

:honoring:

:playing:

Posted (edited) · Report post

Algerie

Martel

e0l7av.jpg

Download

Saint Lo

9s5cv7.jpg

Download

Henri comming soon.

Edited by Destroyer_WolfgangZenker

Bump

thank you, this thread should be on the front page at all times, o many good skins made

It needs to be made a sticky like Tanz's site.

Posted (edited) · Report post

The skin I use on my Iowa is a modified Tanz skin, see pic below. If you like it, I'll upload it for you. Otherwise you can get the original Iowa skins from Tanz, here: http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/22352-tanzs-shipyard/ his hull c version is like the one in your pic--- ish.

xEDQabW.png

Edited by giovybez