Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Ajatcho

you know a destroyer is OP when it gets a "Dreadnought" award

20 comments in this topic

[WG-CC]
-Members-, Members
9,101 posts
8,050 battles

I am more surprised by your Torp hit ratio. 9 of 24 is insane

• Cool 1

Members
9 posts
2,968 battles
Like the above poster said, more impressed with the 38% hit ratio with torps, that might not seem much to none dd players, but that's really good. Well compared to me anyway (9% average).
Edited by A_Tank_Engineer

[KMS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,045 posts

HP perk on line 4 of captain tree.

Members
943 posts
4,083 battles

I am more surprised by your Torp hit ratio. 9 of 24 is insane

well I suck at long range torps, the Ibuki wont let me hit him so I just went up to the BB next to him and it was worth it :teethhappy:

well bag me a CV too :trollface:

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
3,985 posts
2,373 battles

HP perk on line 4 of captain tree.

Figured it was that, but unless I'm missing something, the 'damage received' section indicates the OP only lost a total of 9266 HP.  How does that amount the over 120% required for the achievement?

Members
943 posts
4,083 battles

Figured it was that, but unless I'm missing something, the 'damage received' section indicates the OP only lost a total of 9266 HP.  How does that amount the over 120% required for the achievement?

IDK I just had only 1 hp and survive :teethhappy: RNGesus was with me that time :trollface:

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
3,985 posts
2,373 battles

IDK I just had only 1 hp and survive :teethhappy: RNGesus was with me that time :trollface:

Huh.  Guess that screen doesn't account for flooding or fire damage taken during a match?  Never payed that much attention to it before, tbh.

Helluva game either way! 

Members
3,959 posts
7,738 battles

That's a good catch. Hatsu has 10900 hp iirc, so 120% is 13080 damage taken. With HP captain skill you get 10900 + 2800 = 13700 total hp. 9266 damage doesn't quite cut it.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
3,985 posts
2,373 battles

That's a good catch. Hatsu has 10900 hp iirc, so 120% is 13080 damage taken. With HP captain skill you get 10900 + 2800 = 13700 total hp. 9266 damage doesn't quite cut it.

Yeah, since he said he only had 1 HP left, it seems like that screen just doesn't account for all types of damage taken.

Beta Testers
19,049 posts
8,108 battles

Huh.  Guess that screen doesn't account for flooding or fire damage taken during a match?  Never payed that much attention to it before, tbh.

Helluva game either way! 

AP goes straight through Hatsu? AP to superstructure?

Members
3,959 posts
7,738 battles

Total damage taken in OP's screenshot only shows 9266 damage, so either something is not accounted for on that screen or calculation for Dreadnought got bugged.

@Ajatcho: does your post above regarding surviving with 1hp refer to the same match or a different one? If it's the same, then results screen is definitely wonky.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
3,985 posts
2,373 battles

Yeah, but those overpens are already accounted for in the 1850 AP damage.  What confused me was the part where that plus the 7416 from the HE hits doesn't nearly add up to 120% of the total HP.  Figure the rest had to come from fire, but never payed close enough attention to the detailed damage received report before to notice that it only lists alpha damage, rather than DOT from fire or flooding. 

[TWAIJ]
Members
76 posts
8,356 battles

Same reason they buffed RU dd's so they "could fight against bigger ships" never knew dd's were meant to take on bb's head on with artillery...

Members
943 posts
4,083 battles

Total damage taken in OP's screenshot only shows 9266 damage, so either something is not accounted for on that screen or calculation for Dreadnought got bugged.

@Ajatcho: does your post above regarding surviving with 1hp refer to the same match or a different one? If it's the same, then results screen is definitely wonky.

well it's the same match probably because of that Amagi shooting at me with AP well it did put my health to 1/4 and get dive bombed and being shot at by CV :teethhappy:

thank you RNGesus :trollface:

[XBRTC]
Members
267 posts

My Cleveland was the first ship I put the survivability skill on and shortly afterwards it received its first Dreadnought award. 

I think it's kinda hokey to allow ships with the Survivability Skill to get the award in that fashion but since I have it on several of my ships, I'm not giving the award back when they win it.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,190 posts
15,767 battles

Flooding & fires are not shown in damage received. They could dampen much of the fire hate by showing how many and how much damage that you received by putting that in the report.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
3,985 posts
2,373 battles

Flooding & fires are not shown in damage received. They could dampen much of the fire hate by showing how many and how much damage that you received by putting that in the report.

Agreed.

Sign in to follow this