Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Taregant

Montana - 47 base xp, this is ridiculous

19 comments in this topic

[NH]
Members
199 posts
8,526 battles

So I just have to vent and post this follow up to all the posts of "40% WR players in tier 10", literally hid behind a rock THE ENTIRE GAME, I assume he had no credits to repair so this was his solution, thanks WG! He had fun I suppose so it's all good right?

And ya he has a 39% WR in the Montana, the problem is at t10 you need to pull your weight and if they don't it ruins the game for the rest of us. So WG put in repair costs to inhibit poor players, but I guess you could always do what this guy did.

uoyURDT.jpg

Edited by Taregant
  • Cool 1

Alpha Tester, Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,413 posts

Fun fact: He's going to go into the hole due to maintenance costs.

Alpha Tester
2,162 posts
6,770 battles

Block out the names, don't get moderated.

He did get XP so he probably just really really sucked because most bots exceed that and die.

[VPMN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
2,095 posts
8,175 battles

I bet he netted a whopping -150k in credits.

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Every time I see a Nerf DDs post I think about all of the Team Score pages that are similar to this.

No class in game does this more than Battleships.

[---]
Banned
6,739 posts
10,146 battles

Congrats, who gives a damn really, you can't stop the stupid from managing to crawl their way to the top no matter what you do so deal with it. It sucks but that's a fact of life. 

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,729 posts
26,569 battles

Yet you don't complain when he's on the opposing team, do you?

• Cool 1

[NH]
Members
199 posts
8,526 battles

Well if only reporting for "playing poorly" actually did anything, this definitely qualifies. Even if I were on the other team I don't complain but I rather have a good game than free exp.

And usually when the other team starts ranting about a serially bad player on their team I feel their pain.

Edited by Taregant

[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
2,285 posts
19,660 battles

Probably a bot or its a kid

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

Yet you don't complain when he's on the opposing team, do you?

Of course not. If he's on the other team, you can shoot him without turning pink!

• Cool 1

[NDA]
Supertester
3,926 posts
2,681 battles

This smells like someone who got in game and just as he heard "action stations!" he also heard "Hon-EEE? I need you to come here and perform some menial task that I'm too lazy to do." whereupon he set course for behind an island, alt-tabbed out and went to do whatever it was.  I've been there.  It's easy to say "he shouldn't click 'battle' if he doesn't have the time' but the reality is some of us would *never* be able to play.

Now generally when these things happen to me I try to blurt out a quick apology before going idle, but sometimes you have to bail immediately.

Members
646 posts
4,235 battles

Scaried Big T10 BBs :rolleyes: Spend the match behind a rock , and shooting from 24km away , when they hit something, they call their selfs snipers , when something bounces their armor , they reverse till the edge of the map driven by the fear of imminent death .... Last time I saw one , I almost sent torps his way to make him move his ship foward . But nope .

Edited by HARDCORE_BR

Sign in to follow this