You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Czevak

So.. 'Grand Naval Battles Event...'

65 comments in this topic

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

It has come to my attention that the EU server has a new 'Project R esque event'...

0622f051f5.jpg

I assume we will NOT be getting this event.. because NA gets nothing, isn't that right? *nods head*

Edit More information:

Goes like this:

1. Start

2. 1.25x Captain XP for every battle during the first weekend after GNB

3. 1.75x XP for the first victory during the first weekend after GNB 

4. Mission 1: Destroy 15 enemy ships with a Tier IV+ Ship and receive 5x Damage Control PArty II during the first weekend after GNB.

5. 2x XP for the first victory during the first weekend after GNB

6. 1.5x Captain XP for every battle during the first weekend after GNB

7. Mission 2: Deal 1,000,000 damage with a Tier IV+ ship and receive 250,000 credits during the first weekend after GNB.

8. 2x Captain XP for every battle during the first weekend after GNB

9. Mission 1 Upgrade: Destroy 15 enemy ships with a Tier IV+ ship and receive 10x Damage Control Party II during the first weekend after GNB.

10. Mission 2 Upgrade: Deal 1,000,000 damage with a Tier IV+ ship and receive 500,000 credits during the first weekend after GNB.

11. 2.5x Captain XP for every battle during the first weekend after GNB.

12. Mission 1 Upgrade: Destroy 15 enemy ships with a Tier IV+ shop and receive 20x Damage Control Party II during the first weekend after GNB.

13. It's a secret!

These are in accordance with how many 'Diamonds' are collected and unlocked according to how many diamonds are collected. It looks like it is just a collect x diamonds for x rewards and if you collect enough 'Diamonds' ship rewards are available

Ship rewards (credit: Skeem689)

4KTx9GT.png

Can we get this event and not have separate events on the other servers? make it global dammit!

Edited by DarthDoge

[MAUS]
Members
13,698 posts

Just from the look of the splash page, it looks like their naval battle event looks tied to the Marblehead, Texas and Molotov.   And the Pensacola for some reason?  Or am I misidentifying that last one?

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

It has come to my attention that the EU server has a new 'Project R esque event'...

0622f051f5.jpg

I assume we will NOT be getting this event.. because NA gets nothing, isn't that right? *nods head*

what ship is the reward?

[KIA]
Members
1,860 posts
7,766 battles

what ship is the reward?

Just from the look of the splash page, it looks like their naval battle event looks tied to the Marblehead, Texas and Molotov.   And the Pensacola for some reason?  Or am I misidentifying that last one?

Rewards

4KTx9GT.png

Members
997 posts
2,054 battles

It looks kind of like a North Hampton. I do t think the Pensacola was a weird gap between the snokestacks

Let's go with Portland class like crazyhawk said

Edited by INoCU

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,538 posts
12,810 battles

That's Indianapolis, a Portland class cruiser.

Members
4,274 posts
4,649 battles

I love that the last milestone is "It's a surprise"

Alpha Tester
2,800 posts
1,291 battles

Looks cool. Always wanted to pick up the Albany because I was a dingus and missed it. It would be nice to have good ol Smith and Katori in my port again as well. 

[-KIA-]
Senior Volunteer Moderator, Beta Testers, Supertester, Privateers, Senior Volunteer Moderator
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

what ship is the reward?

Nonono, see those Dots?

Goes like this:

1. Start

2. 1.25x Captain XP for every battle during the first weekend after GNB

3. 1.75x XP for the first victory during the first weekend after GNB 

4. Mission 1: Destroy 15 enemy ships with a Tier IV+ Ship and receive 5x Damage Control PArty II during the first weekend after GNB.

5. 2x XP for the first victory during the first weekend after GNB

6. 1.5x Captain XP for every battle during the first weekend after GNB

7. Mission 2: Deal 1,000,000 damage with a Tier IV+ ship and receive 250,000 credits during the first weekend after GNB.

8. 2x Captain XP for every battle during the first weekend after GNB

9. Mission 1 Upgrade: Destroy 15 enemy ships with a Tier IV+ ship and receive 10x Damage Control Party II during the first weekend after GNB.

10. Mission 2 Upgrade: Deal 1,000,000 damage with a Tier IV+ ship and receive 500,000 credits during the first weekend after GNB.

11. 2.5x Captain XP for every battle during the first weekend after GNB.

12. Mission 1 Upgrade: Destroy 15 enemy ships with a Tier IV+ shop and receive 20x Damage Control Party II during the first weekend after GNB.

13. It's a secret!

These are in accordance with how many 'Diamonds' are collected and unlocked according to how many diamonds are collected. It looks like it is just a collect x diamonds for x rewards and no ship rewards are available.

Wow, can we actually REALLY GET THIS ON NA?!?!!? so unfair..

Rewards

4KTx9GT.png

Edited by DarthDoge

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,538 posts
12,810 battles

It looks kind of like a North Hampton. I do t think the Pensacola was a weird gap between the snokestacks

Let's go with Portland class like crazyhawk said

To be fair, Portlands are simply modified Northamptons.  They are a little bit longer with a little bit more armor stuffed where ever they could find a spot.  They also came from the shipyards with a cut-down foremast that all the surviving tinclads would eventually get in 44-45, with the exception of Salt Lake City.

Members
4,886 posts

the last one was identified as indianapolis here http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/78429-uss-indianapolis-coming/

[KIA]
Members
1,860 posts
7,766 battles

Don't be so excited, that is only EU server and NA could possibly choose different rewards. Those rewards could be compensating for EU's lack of sales.  

Members
997 posts
2,054 battles

Don't be so excited, that is only EU server and NA could possibly choose different rewards. Those rewards could be compensating for EU's lack of sales.  

Also, if it's anything like Project R, theyll only have enough diamonds to buy one ship, maybe two

[KIA]
Members
1,860 posts
7,766 battles

Also, if it's anything like Project R, theyll only have enough diamonds to buy one ship, maybe two

Exactly, each server could set a one ship limit for each player. 

Beta Testers
1,198 posts
2,732 battles

Yeah what sales for WGNA? Oh wait the Aurora is totally a ship everyone wants.

• Cool 1

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Ooooooh.

Lol when I first looked at it I thought it was just a model.

Katori and Smith though, not a bad reward. Kami is more useful imo but I want Katori.

[-KIA-]
6,550 posts
8,491 battles

*Waves as this event passes by the NA Server*

So true.

[-KIA-]
Banned
9,382 posts
28,311 battles

Now, to be fair, Boyarsky did mention that WG NA had something lined up for the Jutland anniversary.

We can always hold out hope, right guys?:hiding:

• Cool 1