Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Dabba

Hey guys.. I know you love killing that juicy CV XP Pinata....

8 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
993 posts
1,106 battles

BUT YOU DO NOT NEED FOUR SHIPS TO DO IT.

Just lost on two brothers as the fleet was rounding the corner to the south cap, because three cruisers on top of the DD chased after the CV wayyyyyy in the southeast corner of the map. The remainder of the fleet got wiped out when the enemy came back to defend.

Guys, I know you want the XP and damage, but there's plenty on the front line as well, and more of it so you don't need to fight over it. Let the DD take care of him quickly and move on.

Thanks.

Edited by Dabba

[TBLF]
Members
557 posts
8,429 battles

The worst is when some bbs chase after cvs as well and they end up way out.

I usually ask that they not all chase and sometimes they'll listen and peel back to help.

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

People are a lot better about this than they were when the game first came out, maybe its just me though..

[WOLF5]
[WOLF5]
Members
38,191 posts
30,943 battles

One of the funniest things to watch in this game is a Bogue trying to sail as fast as it possibly can from enemy gun and torpedo fire.

Members
2,518 posts

BUT YOU DO NOT NEED FOUR SHIPS TO DO IT.

Just lost on two brothers as the fleet was rounding the corner to the south cap, because three cruisers on top of the DD chased after the CV wayyyyyy in the southeast corner of the map. The remainder of the fleet got wiped out when the enemy came back to defend.

Guys, I know you want the XP and damage, but there's plenty on the front line as well, and more of it so you don't need to fight over it. Let the DD take care of him quickly and move on.

Thanks.

Why are you telling us instead of telling the actual culprits in the round

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

People are a lot better about this than they were when the game first came out, maybe its just me though..

3 DDs were falling all over each other to chase down a CV today

We lost on points because nobody bothered to cap

in case you're wondering, IIRC was top ship and had died earlier tormenting a BB

Members
2,207 posts
5,424 battles

sometimes a friendly "stop chasing please" works wonders. if you notice your allies all chasing one ship into the corner, just let them know that they are needed elsewhere. sometimes it's just tunnel vision and they don't realize how far they've gotten from the battle. i've been guilty of this before, although most of it was early in my WoWS career.

Sign in to follow this