Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
python_vs_ruby

194K damge, and they botched it...

9 comments in this topic

Members
409 posts
5,504 battles

Wow. Just wow.... 194K damage, 28 torpedo's, 10 bombs and they still lose? *sigh*

Probably same answers as last time: you took the damage because they didn't, you went damage farming and that doesn't help your team

But I didn't! I went for destroyers and cruisers first. I only hit battleships when they presented a threat to my team. 7 hits on an Amagi, 2 on a Fletcher, 4 on a Atago, 5 on a NC, 7 on a Kutuzov, 3 on a Baltimore, 9 on a Tirpitz, 4 on a New Orleans. Mostly cruisers with 3 battleships and a Destroyer.

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,735 posts
26,570 battles

Carry harder.

:hiding:

• Cool 1

[_REKT]
Members
490 posts
4,096 battles

Wow. Just wow.... 194K damage, 28 torpedo's, 10 bombs and they still lose? *sigh*

Probably same answers as last time: you took the damage because they didn't, you went damage farming and that doesn't help your team

But I didn't! I went for destroyers and cruisers first. I only hit battleships when they presented a threat to my team. 7 hits on an Amagi, 2 on a Fletcher, 4 on a Atago, 5 on a NC, 7 on a Kutuzov, 3 on a Baltimore, 9 on a Tirpitz, 4 on a New Orleans. Mostly cruisers with 3 battleships and a Destroyer.

How'd the lost end up happening, out of curiosity?  Which mode?

Sign in to follow this