Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
LupusMalum

Useless post

3 comments in this topic

[WNNR]
[WNNR]
Members
486 posts
21,537 battles

So this is the state of the Tier 10 IJN Shimikaza, in my opinion. The torpedoes have been made a joke. If you launch from long distant the enemy will be giving more than five different warning to get out of the way: increased visual detection, audio, passing aircraft, spotter planes , hydro,  and screening ships. If you operate at short distance you face hydro, radar, passing aircraft, spotter planes USN DD that have comparable stealth to IJN, but much better guns, and whose torps have less detection range. You stand no chance if you are engaged at short range by USN or VMF DD's and you will be detected be cause the one defense you had,smoke  is useless. When you get rushed by CA/CL DD's are even BB's you will stand no chance if he dodges your torps. Which is not as hard as you think because the spacing on IJN torp is larger than the other nations DD's. So what is the point of playing IJN DD's when the whining of other players has made the shimi as harmless as a cow. And to all the CA/CL players, I would be more worried about being deleted by a salvo from a BB. Because it happens much more often and you have  a lot less defense from this. And I am not implying  that I am great at playing IJN, but I was sort of decent before the mechanical  changes to the game. If anyone with at least a 100 games in a IJN DD has a tip I would be open to suggestions. To all others I will recognize your comments with slanted bias that it may contain.

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,231 battles

is it THAT BAD, that you had to post TWO threads about it??? instead of trying to do something different to get better results????

Sign in to follow this