Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
ilfarmboy

gun and torpedo accuracy on co-op battles

10 comments in this topic

Members
17 posts
8,647 battles

just recently the programmers have tweaked the game so their ships are MUCH more accurate when they fire  their torps and guns which sucks and since most players don't want to be a "team player" and cooperate and just do their own thing this causes the game to suck.  also don't like it when other players don't watch the map all go one way leave a WIDE hole for the enemy to get thru. they need to learn tactics or not play the game

Beta Testers
3,315 posts
27,013 battles

Not happy with the pup matches? I guess you can play a different game then ?

[-IA-]
Beta Testers
67 posts
2,439 battles

Not happy with the pup matches? I guess you can play a different game then ?

Some of us have grown to hate PvP in the WG games. We like the game itself but the people in the matches are *bleep*hats. I doubt you are one of those but you certainly are not one of the understanding and helpful ones either with that comment. 
  • Cool 1

[-IA-]
Beta Testers
67 posts
2,439 battles

OP, I haven't been able to login since the update, however I did notice a definite drop in accuracy in one of the versions before and wondered if they had nerfed the bot's accuracy. They might have inadvertently done something to the accuracy before and corrected it recently.

Members
612 posts
2,852 battles

just recently the programmers have tweaked the game so their ships are MUCH more accurate when they fire  their torps and guns which sucks and since most players don't want to be a "team player" and cooperate and just do their own thing this causes the game to suck.  also don't like it when other players don't watch the map all go one way leave a WIDE hole for the enemy to get thru. they need to learn tactics or not play the game

I've read the same thing, which kind of turned me off to co-op for a while. Looks to me like WG is working on improving PVE, and is experimenting with incremental changes. I would imagine that at some point the reimbursement would match the effort. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, while reading all the translated Russian dev interview over at the Armored Patrol website.

[A-D-F]
Members
7,877 posts
43,474 battles

Coop at lowers tiers has changed. Bots play better (only tried T2-T6), they now use one shot to get the range, then they start to hit you. They do not get stuck into islands every time as they used to.

They work in groups, and relentlessly go for base, so if you are not careful, you will find two of them in your base fairly early and will be forced to come back and defend.

They favor DDs and low-HP greenies with a vengeance. They win more matches than they used to (not really win if your team is any good but they will win at T2-T6 if your team sucks), A definite improvement in their play and much more challenging. Not boring anymore.

[-IA-]
Beta Testers
67 posts
2,439 battles

Coop at lowers tiers has changed. Bots play better (only tried T2-T6), they now use one shot to get the range, then they start to hit you. They do not get stuck into islands every time as they used to.

They work in groups, and relentlessly go for base, so if you are not careful, you will find two of them in your base fairly early and will be forced to come back and defend.

They favor DDs and low-HP greenies with a vengeance. They win more matches than they used to (not really win if your team is any good but they will win at T2-T6 if your team sucks), A definite improvement in their play and much more challenging. Not boring anymore.

Damn sounds much improved! Wish I could play. If only WoWS would support Eyefinity and Surround. It would play before the patch, now I cannot even login as the server field is blank. I am not going to drop out of surround to play each and ever time I want to play. *sigh* I could be having so much fun but guess I will play AW or something that does support my three monitors. Sucks because I was liking this game too. 

Sign in to follow this