Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
rustybathtub_1720

Pointless upgrades.

12 comments in this topic

Members
32 posts
22,247 battles

I just played a round with my Yorck cruiser, I took 2 HE rounds and  burnt down so fast I couldn't recover,the service cost was thousands more than I got from the battle. So- what's the point of wasting credits on upgrades if they OBVIOUSLY don't work? And how does a ship burn that quick when it didn't before, and don't tell me it did. You are not encouraging anyone to stay or go any higher with those cheap tactics. A game is meant to be enjoyable . Thanks.

[TACO]
Beta Testers
562 posts
10,631 battles

The only damage you took in a Yorck was two HE rounds, which started fires, you weren't damaged beforehand or afterward, and you burned to the waterline before you could activate your repair party? Seems portions of this story are missing.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

Learn to manage your damage control party better

the keynote to this topic is the forum he chose to  post in

so sad to see that the forum is giving him such issues on his Yorck

wonder what the forum can do so solve the issues the forum is giving him

[INTEL]
Members
3,265 posts
6,614 battles

Pro tip - Run premium repair on all your ships.

Pro tip 2 - if you're under fire from HE, and you know another fire will probably start, wait for the second fire before hitting repair.

Pro tip 3 - Never repair one fire on a battleship.

Alpha Tester
1,907 posts
12,498 battles

lol         Im not real sure, but I think fire dpm is the same for all ships.            If 2 fires burned you to the water, then you were almost dead anyways.    Or you over reacted to module damage and used your repair party for something like a broken turret or torpedo tube.         Never use repair party while your taking HE rounds, unless you are on the verge of death, or you desperately need to repair engine/rudder modules.  

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
29,211 posts
15,770 battles

The only damage you took in a Yorck was two HE rounds, which started fires, you weren't damaged beforehand or afterward, and you burned to the waterline before you could activate your repair party? Seems portions of this story are missing.

37 Random battles and 3001 in Co-op and he has never played the Yorck in Random. At a guess he yolo'd into the bots expecting to pawn like before the patch and got owned.

Members
32 posts
22,247 battles

If I entered into the wrong forum , my apologies, managing  damage control is only as good as it allows, I don't expect bots to be pawns , I use dp as was needed ,I am willing to admit mistakes , however if you play this game at all you see things that are senseless ,such as I already pointed out, amongst other things. No I'm no expert but I doubt that you are either. So, if you point out some "well meant " advice I would use to improve my game. I won't bother responding if your advice isn't. Have a nice day.

Sign in to follow this