You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
IIStratatekII

Broken team battle queue. Does WG just not care?

14 comments in this topic

[MPIRE]
Members
20 posts
19,662 battles

Once again trying to get our team back into the #1 spot. 7 players sitting in queue for over an hour and we didn't get one game. This is seriously getting old and it's not very reassuring that we have heard nothing from WG about this. Maybe stop adding things to this game that we don't really need like weather and audio effects and actually address the serious issues that are turning off your player base. 

• Cool 2

[MPIRE]
Members
20 posts
19,662 battles

But... the audio guys don't code the MM...

But I'm talking about WG as a whole. Why add new features to an already broken game?

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

But I'm talking about WG as a whole. Why add new features to an already broken game?

wait.

So the audio guys can get people to play team battles?

Beta Testers
1,259 posts
6,287 battles

Because the guy adding the new feature wouldn't be working upon "broken" aspects of the game anyways? 

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Because the guy adding the new feature wouldn't be working upon "broken" aspects of the game anyways? 

besides the fact that no one is playing Team Battles, outside of a very small population of players. 

I'd rather the Audio guys work on Audio stuff, not Team Battle stuff as they would likely break things...

[WHS]
Beta Testers
1,073 posts
14,492 battles

Once again trying to get our team back into the #1 spot. 7 players sitting in queue for over an hour and we didn't get one game. This is seriously getting old and it's not very reassuring that we have heard nothing from WG about this. Maybe stop adding things to this game that we don't really need like weather and audio effects and actually address the serious issues that are turning off your player base. 

Most of us would probably much rather have weather. Sorry : /

[CRAYN]
Beta Testers
2,085 posts
4,678 battles

besides the fact that no one is playing Team Battles, outside of a very small population of players. 

I'd rather the Audio guys work on Audio stuff, not Team Battle stuff as they would likely break things...

Something something Art guys can totally code the MM servers something something

[SALVO]
Members
28,112 posts
42,411 battles

Sorry, but I care more about weather than I do team battles.  Like stronghold battles in WoT, team battles are boring as all f***.  Playing the same effing, elited ship time after time after time is utterly boring.

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

Bob is one of the Art guys and can totally code the MM because he slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Edited by slak__

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

Bob is one of the Art guys can totally code the MM because he slept at a Holiday Inn last nights.

don't you mean

Holiday Inn Express

Members
16,315 posts
12,285 battles

don't you mean

Holiday Inn Express

fixed, see Red could fix TBs I bet and he is only a ST

[MPIRE]
Members
20 posts
19,662 battles

Saying that nobody is playing team battles is false. After not being able to get into one with our team I tried as a merc. Got into a game within 3 mins as a merc.... There are 800 teams over 4000 points. Let's say an average of 5 players per team, that's 3500 players.

Edited by IIStratatekII