Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
anonym_9qa81sg1ET3c

Since they nerfed DD torps....

15 comments in this topic

[-GK-]
[-GK-]
Members
541 posts
15,134 battles

I think its only fair to nerf the crap out of unavoidable manual torpedo bomber drops.

and then nerf HE... and well, just let BBs play alone their snipe game
  • Cool 2

Members
288 posts
7,264 battles

Seriously BB that citadel Russian cruisers from every angles at 18+ KM is stupid. 

You can easily manage to build ur ship with more AA or learn to WASD to avoid torps but BB that citadel you from angled side at crazy distance has no counter and it's retarded.

Edited by Me1dor

[WG]
[WG]
Administrator, In AlfaTesters
1,119 posts
24,125 battles

The counter to BBs shooting you at 18km is to use your rudder keys.

• Cool 2

Members
288 posts
7,264 battles

LOL

[IP]
Beta Testers
330 posts

I think its only fair to nerf the crap out of unavoidable manual torpedo bomber drops.

lol funny how about no, they aren't unavoidable just gotta not rambo.

[GRIT]
Members
3,254 posts
11,798 battles

It's those unavoidable dive bombers that get me.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,645 battles

Now that the most powerful class of ships in the game are being kept of a similar power level, but forced into a less bullsh1t play style, we need to nerf the most commonly nerfed class of ship in the game, so that even fewer people will play it, and my most powerful class of ship in the game will be even less likely to be countered.

^That is what I just read when I saw the OP.

Members
1,703 posts
8,559 battles

No, but did i drop bombs on you recently?

You must be one of those guys that sails straight lines and doesn't turn when i make a bomb run :)

Edited by Amphibiouz

[KTKM]
Beta Testers
4,633 posts
4,076 battles

No, but did i drop bombs on you recently?

You must be one of those guys that sails straight lines and doesn't turn when i make a bomb run :)

be careful, players that behave like that got destoryers nerfed, and carriers nerfed twice.

Beta Testers
562 posts
1,852 battles

View PostMegaPutin, on 01 May 2016 - 02:39 AM, said:

CV pop up in my battle 1/5 of the time... not to mention they were busy killing their own class of opponent team mostly.

View PostGaishu_Isshoku, on 01 May 2016 - 02:57 AM, said:

View PostMe1dor, on 01 May 2016 - 02:56 AM, said:

Seriously BB that citadel Russian cruisers from every angles at 18+ KM is stupid. 

You can easily manage to build ur ship with more AA or learn to WASD to avoid torps but BB that citadel you from angled side at crazy distance has no counter and it's retarded.

:ohmy:

Members
646 posts
4,235 battles

Plunging fire from BBs can cit a BB, why wouldnt cidadel a CA ? Actually hit a CA from 18 km is quite a feat .

[WG]
[WG]
Administrator, In AlfaTesters
1,119 posts
24,125 battles

Shell travel times for BBs are about 10 seconds at 18km. That's more than enough time, if you're aware enough to see the shells coming, to use a combination of rudder and slowing to make the shells miss completely. BBs at long range are really almost no danger to a CA paying attention.

[NG-NL]
Members
7,141 posts
12,577 battles

After 100 battles in Hosho to Ryujo OP, didn't you notice good players will keep turning to dodge your TB spreads? Kind of why I like to pincer enemy ships unless trying to get flooding DoT on them. If you've played them well you know that IJN CVs have the edge of forcing enemy ships to turn and using the 2nd TB to drop a spread he can't dodge.

Nerfing this is unwise. Big source of damage for CVs as well as sometimes forcing an opponent to beach.

Sign in to follow this