You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.

30 comments in this topic

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

So right as I have the killer game that I KNOW is going to make me some serious bank in my Tirpitz while the 2X bonus missions are running....

i1iazsO.jpgGO7tYb5.jpgW9PmtiY.jpg

Y U DO THIS TO ME WG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://wowreplays.com/Replay/4943-1nc0mp3t3nt_1-Tirpitz-Trap is the replay.

Also on another note- I have been having issues with my RMB not locking my guns in position.

I know the issue is my preferences file, but for some reason I can not manually make the replays addition and not have the client reset the file all over again

here is my XML file without the login token. Maybe someone with better eyes can see where my RMB is not doing what its supposed to do in here?

[-K-]
Supertest Coordinator, Alpha Tester, WoWS Community Contributors, Wiki Editor
6,525 posts
28,454 battles

Same thing just happened to me after a super marathon session of 12 hours of WoWs....  mostly losses :/

Members
5,597 posts
7,121 battles

Same thing just happened to me after a super marathon session of 12 hours of WoWs....  mostly losses :/

I was making bank and now many losses. I too am doing a marathon session.

[-K--]
Members
3,075 posts
6,658 battles

Yes, poor Blys only made about 10mil for me on Wednesday and Thursday night. /s

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

oh, tirpitz is a strong independent girl who with 600k games ain't need any silly x2 events... i wish blysk could farm as well

When I pressed the "battle" button, The 2X Credits and 2X EXP challenges were still active.

In the time it took to win that battle, they ended.

I was expecting 1.2 million credits, not a measly 600K

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

Well now that the challenges are over, I'm gonna go pad the stats of ships I under performed in(well except Yubari, Sims, and blys) and then I'll get back to grin in G for hindy

Members
4,886 posts

oh, come on, people report 1+mln games in tirpitz and atago rather regularly, your single 800k game in blys prove nothing

if we had 'silver earned' stat tracked it would be clear how much more poor dd are

Edited by bad_arcade_kitty

Beta Testers
4,007 posts
14,539 battles

oh, come on, people report 1+mln games in tirpitz and atago rather regularly, your single 800k game in blys prove nothing

if we had 'silver earned' stat tracked it would be clear how much more poor dd are

Usually get like 200 300k with the blys with no prem time and above 500 with prem

Blys is good but fragile that's why DDs slak on the money level,

http://i.imgur.com/d9Wx6gb.jpg

https://snag.gy/3UUGj.jpg

2 games with no prem time but over 100k dmg

Edited by PrinzMakaay

Members
4,886 posts

Stupid that they would end the event BEFORE the weekend, with all the issues their patch had.... SMFH WG.

they extended it for 24 hours due to the issues, it was supposed to end on 29th

Members
5,597 posts
7,121 battles

they extended it for 24 hours due to the issues, it was supposed to end on 29th

Ah, i didn't know that. Still seem a bit on the cheap side.

:(

Members
5,597 posts
7,121 battles

Stupid that they would end the event BEFORE the weekend, with all the issues their patch had.... SMFH WG.

+1

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

anyway- about my preferences file. anyone mind having a look and seeing what might be causing the Right mouse button to not lock guns anymore?

This is the preferences file from 0.5.4 since every attempt to add the replays lines to the newly generated one is simply causing the game to replace the preferences with default every time

Members
4,886 posts

I don't think it was even 24 hours.  

i know the both dates since i checked them, originally it was supposed to end at 4:20 pst 29th, then they extended it to end at 4:20 pst 30th... i.e. by 24 hours

p.s. we will also get 1 day of premium and 3 of each flag after the 1st of may or on the 1st of may, they promised it

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

When I pressed the "battle" button, The 2X Credits and 2X EXP challenges were still active.

In the time it took to win that battle, they ended.

I was expecting 1.2 million credits, not a measly 600K

Ah ok, I was about to ask what the problem was. :D

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

Plus, you should change the thread title, it's offensive to the Rom... :D

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

Plus, you should change the thread title, it's offensive to the Rom... :D

Huh? 

Gipped is a term we use in Australia to describe bring ripped off or let down after having expectations set

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

Lol I know, but the origin of that term is from Old Europe, where you usually got the short end of the stick (like buying animals that were trained to run away and go back to the previous owner) when dealing with the Rom. (Gypsies) :)

Members
5,597 posts
7,121 battles

I'd give up a week of premium just to be able to have the Head Start mission for another full day.

What's a couple of bucks worth of gold against being able to make 10-20 million extra credits in a day?  Not to mention the 6K XP I was getting every match.

Agree, wholeheartedly!!

Perhaps starting a thread with a poll regarding this, "might" be beneficial?

Edited by Wulfgarn

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

Lol I know, but the origin of that term is from Old Europe, where you usually got the short end of the stick (like buying animals that were trained to run away and go back to the previous owner) when dealing with the Rom. (Gypsies) :)

Bah. It's an appropriate term, even with your definition. WG dangled the X2 challenge in front of me. I went right this will be my last chance, get a good game, and then find out that the incentive of double credits was taken from me once I committed to the battle. 

Members
34,409 posts
10,768 battles

Bah. It's an appropriate term, even with your definition. WG dangled the X2 challenge in front of me. I went right this will be my last chance, get a good game, and then find out that the incentive of double credits was taken from me once I committed to the battle. 

Sounds like an appropriate term, especially with my definition. :D