Ps1KoticKiiD

Bragging Thread!! Bring your BEST!!

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

113 posts in this topic

Most people brag when they have Tier 7 or 8 with this kind of score.. Tier 5 and not Premium account, Imagine if it was Premium... 

Ao1FCkq.jpg

gEUdNRi.jpg0BMq7Bh.jpg

qOjQqZe.jpg

Posted (edited) · Report post

I was fortunate enough to get 4 Heroic medals in one game. A lot of other posts i see from you guys are extremely impressive! :medal:  I would have had 7 kills in this game but the game stopped when i had shells in the air heading towards that CV in the background...Good times.

C9FwJ3i.jpg

mdluqDE.jpg

Edited by Legion_of_Boom25

So I've officially traded in my Yugumo and upgraded to the Fletcher as my T9 Torpedo-Boat DD. The Yugumo is still a lot of fun, but the Fletcher belongs in a category of its own.

Double strikes are always super amusing to get. Enemy BB died to flooding(or possibly torpedo's) right as I nailed one of their DDs.

Qr0I7gRl.pngc5MW0Myl.png27Ix4Gsl.png?1

Edited by Jnobsir

Man, this is from a much-older game version, so I don't have the replays nor the screenshots to post with it, but I managed to net 1M credits in a Waratake in a single battle once. No premium account required.

Wish I had the screenshots, at least...

Some of you guys post insane scores! Bravo

Today there were only two of us at tier 5 and everyone else was 6-7. I knew they had me at range so I just waited 2 min for everyone to commit and split the crack up the middle to close the distance and try to deal as much damage as I could before they dropped me like a safe. 8 Citi hits, one torp and 45K damage and it happened really quick.

Not my best game because I got 160K+ about a week later in the Langley but I didn't get a screen shot of it.

This was before they took away manual drop for the tier 4s and 5s, of course.

I guess that makes me part of the reason they took that away :(

Langley game - Copy.jpg

Langley game - Copy.jpg

So this happened yesterday. Managed 4 citadels from 17.3km on a fleeing Bogue in 1 volley for one of those kills. 

7roWZq6.jpg

Best ever damage wise was 145K dmg in a tier4/5 match with a konisberg, but the above was most ships I've ever taken out. 

My record is 10 kills in the Omaha, back when the game was in beta. I enabled replays after the battle.

XY7EUt0.jpgnYNCS45.jpg7dNkYwZ.jpg

I offer you this:

BtjIyQ4.jpg

Doesn't convince you because a) not that much damage and b) a typical sealclubber?

EhmN5yy.jpg

Then watch this very closely. Look at the teams and then decide again if bragging with this is justified.

Best game in the Fletcher, so far. Just this morning :honoring:

e4XGsiv.jpg

Edited by WolfmanJack99

This. It was also my first ever detonation: my DB's got one of their DD's.

I was only grinding torpedo hits for the Bismark mission so I guess I managed to have a lucky game.

CUhgpRA.jpgRZD6rM7.jpgFGcuhSA.jpg8Emd19q.jpg