Ps1KoticKiiD

Bragging Thread!! Bring your BEST!!

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

113 posts in this topic

I'll do it in words since i can't post a picture or a replay.  . 

Map: Two brothers   Ship: Mogami, 203mm

Damage:136,000 

I'm defending one side of the map with an Atago and an Amagi against an Iowa, Yamato, Des Moines, Fubuki, and an Atago. The Atago takes down the Fubuki and deals damage to the Iowa and dies. I torp the Iowa for about 30k damage and the Amagi finishes him off. Then the Yamato comes up and beats the **** out of the Amagi. I set him on fire 3 times and then torp him for 20k damage. Somehow me and the Amagi finish him off when the Des Moines and the Atago come up and burn the Amagi to the ground. I kite them to the edge of the map and curse my team for just leaving me alone when a friendly destroyer captures the base. 

End results were like 80 target hits, 5 torp hits, 5 fires set and 2 citadels. 

Edited by Aduial

I'll do it in words since i can't post a picture or a replay.  . 

Map: Two brothers   Ship: Mogami, 203mm

Damage:136,000 

I'm defending one side of the map with an Atago and an Amagi against an Iowa, Yamato, Des Moines, Fubuki, and an Atago. The Atago takes down the Fubuki and deals damage to the Iowa and dies. I torp the Iowa for about 30k damage and the Amagi finishes him off. Then the Yamato comes up and beats the **** out of the Amagi. I set him on fire 3 times and then torp him for 20k damage. Somehow me and the Amagi finish him off when the Des Moines and the Atago come up and burn the Amagi to the ground. I kite them to the edge of the map and curse my team for just leaving me alone when a friendly destroyer captures the base. 

End results were like 80 target hits, 5 torp hits, 5 fires set and 2 citadels. 

Sounds like a very strategic win, Well played!

I once sailed my ship for 2 full minutes with out running into a island... I was rather proud, never done it again of course. Not even on Ocean.

There was also i time when i got confederate, kraken and high caliber in my Phoenix after defending my base against 5-6 ships with a Kawachi. I finished off the cruisers and the Kawachi finished off the enemy Kawachi, and i torped a Wyoming and killed him with flooding, but died in the process. Thankfully the Kawachi did a good job and finished off the remaining BB. End results: 100 hits on target, 6 fires, 3 torp hits, and 125 k damage. 

It seems that you get good games when you have good teammates as well.

I just got 1.08 million credits in the Tirpitz.  I LOL'd, and promptly loaded up the Atago! 

:)

This was after a patch update, and I didn't notice that it had removed the replay lines from the preferences file... :(

OqIrYXG.jpg

This was after a patch update, and I didn't notice that it had removed the replay lines from the preferences file... :(

OqIrYXG.jpg

Nice game. I think the most torps i've gotten with the minekaze is 11. 

OqIrYXG.jpg

Very nice game!!

Yes, this is premium + x2 + flags, but not first win.  And in a Baltimore.

Also the Iowa on our team who died got two ram kills, that was pretty impressive.

Edited by RedshirtedEnsign

I'll do one. This was one of my favourite games that I played. Started off slow early on, but once the enemy started wearing down, I came in and cleaned up house in my Murmansk. Even the Cleveland was afraid of me, and tried to hide in the islands. 

He didn't make it.

nGNoazq.jpg

hoAHsoP.jpg

6kR60VF.jpg

shot-16.04.17_14.54.21-0306.jpg

This one currently stands as my best for damage dealt, I also have a video for it.

shot-15.07.16_16.46.30-0892.jpg

As for Kills, that currently is still sitting with my Yubari from back in July.

shot-16.04.17_14.54.21-0306.jpg

shot-15.07.16_16.46.30-0892.jpg

Probably could have been better, but It was a really thrilling match. Ended up having to risk my ship to defend the base against about 3 cruisers.

JJgsbFY.png