You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
NoZoupForYou

Wargaming PAX East Recap with NikoPower and Quemapublos interviews

14 comments in this topic

Members
1,695 posts
9,445 battles

Hey guys... back from PAX where I asked some questions of Niko and Q.  There is tank stuff in here as well, if you play tanks.  Also, Sasha of wargaming was kind enough to pronounce the VMF ships for you so you know how to say them correctly.

• Cool 8

[-K-]
Supertest Coordinator, Alpha Tester, WoWS Community Contributors, Wiki Editor
6,625 posts
29,064 battles

Nice video.  Neat to see Niko and the others!

[HINON]
Alpha Tester
27,847 posts
27,286 battles

I'll watch this when I'm not trying to pull 9gb at 3.5 mb/s, sucking my bandwidth up.

<Edit> Nice video, good interviews, good video and sound quality too. Also, NikoPower is a lot shorter than I thought he'd be.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
13,205 posts

Dropping speed to 0.5 they come across as stoned drunk... and man...Q is a FAST talker... and Niko, you have an almost impossible task set forth before you - making and keeping us happy! 

So SMILE for the camera! And thank for the video - enjoyable

Edited by Herr_Reitz

Members
2,054 posts
2,359 battles

I'll watch this when I'm not trying to pull 9gb at 3.5 mb/s, sucking my bandwidth up.

Nice video, good interviews, good video and sound quality too. Also, NikoPower is a lot shorter than I thought he'd be.

I let mine download. Saw 9 gb of data needed and i thought it'd take awhile. Went downstairs to eat breakfast, 20 mins later and i came up and it was already installing updates :^)

Beta Testers
2,440 posts
8,653 battles

It was nice talking to both Zoup and Niko during the gathering. I got to shake The_Chieftain's hand, too. It was a great time!

*Shameless plug* I've got an account of my visit from the day after over in Off Topic: http://forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/77041-final-sparks-visit-to-pax-east/

[RST]
Members
836 posts
22,784 battles

Excellent video.

Kudos to WG too for the excellent job they did at the Player Gathering - very nice event!

Members
1,695 posts
9,445 battles

I just now noticed that this was pinned.  WG did a great job, as did Q and Niko.  The only thing missing was moar Corgi, lol.  If you haven't been to a player gathering, I highly advise trying to make it to one if there is one in driving range.  A lot of fun and a great time.  WG really puts a lot into them.