You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mordalen

Damage Control Party II

9 comments in this topic

Members
1,430 posts
3,437 battles

It's a premium consumable, reduces the cooldown on your normal damage control party, and it only works when you trigger it.

Members
1,430 posts
3,437 battles

So I won't see anything different, just reduced cooldown.Thanks!

Yep.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,645 battles

So I won't see anything different, just reduced cooldown.Thanks!

It cools down 33% faster and gives an extra charge. Honestly, that's a pretty huge boost considering the main limits to how much a BB can tank are how fast it can keep popping heal and how many times it can pop heal in a game. More heals faster is really, really big.

Members
1,726 posts
15,900 battles

It cools down 33% faster and gives an extra charge. Honestly, that's a pretty huge boost considering the main limits to how much a BB can tank are how fast it can keep popping heal and how many times it can pop heal in a game. More heals faster is really, really big.

Wrong item. Damage control is your fires/floods/etc consumable. You're talking about Repair Party.

And OP, you're going to want to use Damage Control, Repair Party, and Smoke premiums on everything you feel like you can afford them on. I use those 3 on everything they are applicable for.

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,645 battles

Wrong item. Damage control is your fires/floods/etc consumable. You're talking about Repair Party.

F me you're right I am.  I wish they would make the names different. I don't know about other people but I get Damage Control and Repair Party confused in my head because they both are "the repair consumable."

Members
1,726 posts
15,900 battles

F me you're right I am.  I wish they would make the names different. I don't know about other people but I get Damage Control and Repair Party confused in my head because they both are "the repair consumable."

You're not the only one. We often call out in game "he popped his repair" when a BB repairs his fires we actually mean "he popped his damage control".