I401_Fog

UPDATE『2016/08/23』『Skin』Tirpiz --- warhammer 40k chaos X dark angel olivia rage of bahamut

• You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.

11 posts in this topic

Untitled-1_zpsa8luzdhc.png

Hello everyone,

:)it's me again. I finally found some free time to complete another skin for Tirpiz. However this time it's no longer in Fog style, I decide to make somthing new in terms of art style. Hope you guys like it. Let me know what do you think.:honoring:

Skin test:

Screenshots:

shot-16.03.25_09.49.51-0015_zpsiosnsb77.

shot-16.03.25_09.50.10-0204_zpsgnhyuhoy.

shot-16.03.25_09.50.22-0150_zpsgmxfkadn.

shot-16.03.25_09.51.28-0991_zpsq4rrod0s.

shot-16.03.25_09.50.41-0261_zpslwkqchhv.

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1cnuj98tjllhj0s/mod%283%29.rar

To use the skin:
put "content" and "camouflages.xml" in here "../res_mods/0.5.4.0"

UPDATE『2016/08/23』( put "camouflages.xml" in "\res_mods\0.5.10.0" the old "camouflages.xml" doesn't work anymore): http://www.mediafire.com/download/ufy12819qhscvcg/camouflages.xml

You need the Original files for the new update to work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Restriction!
Prohibit changing any of my files, and this mod should only be download at official world of warships forum.

Edited by I401_Fog

Nice, looks very clean, not a big anime fan myself, but I don't hate it either.  Good looking work.

Nice, looks very clean, not a big anime fan myself, but I don't hate it either.  Good looking work.

Thank you:honoring:

Looks good but I have several questions - what is the relation between Olivia and WH40k chaos? And why do you call it "chaos" while using Inquisitor Signum for the turrets? The skin looks nice but the choice of symbols is really... strange... Very very strange

Looks good but I have several questions - what is the relation between Olivia and WH40k chaos? And why do you call it "chaos" while using Inquisitor Signum for the turrets? The skin looks nice but the choice of symbols is really... strange... Very very strange

Well, Olivia is a dark angel, so you can consider she's a demon, which fit in chaos category. As for Inquisitor mark on the turrets, well its a newly converted ship, guess they haven't got time to change it yet.:trollface: 

We really need more ship skins from the warhammer 40k verse. Its so sad that the imperial navy hasn't yet touched the seas of water yet from the glorious reaches of the emperor!