You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Fog_Destroyer_Yudachi

WG, am I going to be pink?

18 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
803 posts
5,091 battles

That MM.... ouch

Well TECHNICALLY there isn't anything wrong, the match maker found 2 Cruisers and 2 Carriers to fight...ignoring the one cruiser was in a platoon. Perfectly balanced comrades :trollface:

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,497 battles

No your good, pretty sure team damage doesn't matter if it's someone in your division. Atleast that's what I've been told.

That's how it works in tanks, but I don't think so in Warships. 

But then again, I only jokingly torped a division mate once before everyone in the area on my team opened fire on me and sunk me. It seems they didn't know division mates sometimes do stuff like that to each other 

Beta Testers
171 posts
402 battles

But then again, I only jokingly torped a division mate once before everyone in the area on my team opened fire on me and sunk me. It seems they didn't know division mates sometimes do stuff like that to each other 

It don't work that way in tanks anymore either.

Beta Testers
5,082 posts
5,575 battles

You're going to be poink  :hiding:

Sersiously, here, have a hug. This MM is more cruel than Lego on the bedroom floor in the dark.

Alpha Tester, Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,413 posts

No your good, pretty sure team damage doesn't matter if it's someone in your division. Atleast that's what I've been told.

It does.

[CRNGE]
Banned
3,786 posts
3,406 battles

it used to be that way in tanks, it was changed because [edited]would kill each other for zero penalties and it made everyone else on the team furious that they couldn't do anything about it

Members
4,886 posts

i believe it's so but it's kind of silly

sinking each other you let down your team and imo it should just as punishable as intentional afking

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,497 battles

it used to be that way in tanks, it was changed because [edited]would kill each other for zero penalties and it made everyone else on the team furious that they couldn't do anything about it

That's no fun. I used to laugh when my platoons would do light/medium tank races, and we would detrack each other

[-KIA-]
Banned
9,382 posts
29,000 battles

It does work that way in this game.  I accidentally hit my division mate in a DD while trying to fire over him and I wasn't fined anything (also a simple test is to run into your division mate for a bit then back off and not hit anyone else).

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,497 battles

It does work that way in this game.  I accidentally hit my division mate in a DD while trying to fire over him and I wasn't fined anything (also a simple test is to run into your division mate for a bit then back off and not hit anyone else).

Shoot or torp them and you get the "do not fire at your allies" warning. I have had my fair share of accidental and "accidental"  division shooting. Usually the legitimate accidents is when they rock up right in front if me while I'm aiming

Beta Testers
413 posts
2,744 battles

me2