You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Nightmare_Fluttershy

A little about me a member in the shadows until now.

14 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
5,668 posts
2,871 battles

I am TheFireBringer, I am a Battleship main I drive only Battleships and I do it quite well as I've been told. I have been playing this game since Closed Beta and only got as far as the Colorado. (I had a lot of issues with Colorado but I got around them) Currently I am a gamer and I don't do much else to be honest. I am also heavily into anime. So if you want to know anything else just shoot me a PM. As always don't let your magazine explode!

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
611 posts
2,887 battles

Have you tried Zipang yet? Its a great naval anime. 

I'll have to add that to my list.

I am TheFireBringer, I am a Battleship main I drive only Battleships and I do it quite well as I've been told. I have been playing this game since Closed Beta and only got as far as the Colorado. (I had a lot of issues with Colorado but I got around them) Currently I am a gamer and I don't do much else to be honest. I am also heavily into anime. So if you want to know anything else just shoot me a PM. As always don't let your magazine explode!

Welcome :look:

Beta Testers
5,668 posts
2,871 battles

I have change my name to USS Iowa or something close when I get the gold. This name doesn't suit me. Thanks for the welcome by the way~ ^.^ Im gonna look into that anime when I get a chance.

Edited by TheFireBringer

0 posts

Considering your avatar, would you ever consider trying out Kantai Collection? while not a amazing anime, it provides quick entertainment, and is actually a decent watch. 

welcome :3. 

[STEC]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
1,591 posts
6,122 battles

Considering your avatar, would you ever consider trying out Kantai Collection? while not a amazing anime, it provides quick entertainment, and is actually a decent watch. 

Depends on who you ask.

Welcome aboard. +1 for Pacific Iowa.

Beta Testers
611 posts
2,887 battles

Arpeggio of Blue Steel is quite good.

[STEC]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
1,591 posts
6,122 battles

Washington why do you have to be so mean to Indiana? Lol.

Hey, Indiana cut me off. Her captain accepted full responsibility for the collision.

The only damage that I took from the entire war was from a friendly...

Beta Testers
5,668 posts
2,871 battles

Hey, Indiana cut me off. Her captain accepted full responsibility for the collision.

The only damage that I took from the entire war was from a friendly...

Atleast your turret 2 never had an explosion like mine did...

Beta Testers
611 posts
2,887 battles

Atleast your turret 2 never had an explosion like mine did...

You could be like poor Inazuma and collide with and sink a friendly ship...... But also pulled enemy sailors out of the ocean after sinking their ship....

Members
2 posts

You could be like poor Inazuma and collide with and sink a friendly ship...... But also pulled enemy sailors out of the ocean after sinking their ship...

sinking friendly ships is not the goal? :trollface: