Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Marcanbus_NA

With the Russian cruisers coming....

43 comments in this topic

Members
1,866 posts
6,950 battles

I am fairly certain we will see the british cruisers at the same time. They released two lines at once last time, and I don't know why they would not do it again. They announced that the british cruisers would be coming in Q1 or Q2. Also, it can't be the german bbs, because they are officialy coming out at Gamescom, in august.

Wargaming would never post an image of ships coming in 6 months. The german CAs and russian dds came 2 months after they were announced officially. So it won't be the German bbs coming with the soviet cruisers.

That means the british cruisers will be announced very soon

:hiding:

I hope

Beta Testers
1,466 posts
7,036 battles

officialy, they will come, along with the german dds, after the russian cruisers and german bbs. now, theyre planned for the next patch or the one after the next patch. that means, the british navy and the german destroyers are coming near the end of may or so.

Members
1,866 posts
6,950 battles

officialy, they will come, along with the german dds, after the russian cruisers and german bbs. now, theyre planned for the next patch or the one after the next patch. that means, the british navy and the german destroyers are coming near the end of may or so.

Source?

Beta Testers
1,466 posts
7,036 battles

we should get the russian cruisers and germans bbs by the mid to end of march, then get the british navy and german dds by end of april to end of march, depending on the next patch feedback

Members
1,866 posts
6,950 battles

we should get the russian cruisers and germans bbs by the mid to end of march, then get the british navy and german dds by end of april to end of march, depending on the next patch feedback

German bbs will come at Gamescom in August. It's official

Beta Testers
1,466 posts
7,036 battles

German bbs will come at Gamescom in August. It's official

wait, they said they would come with the russian cruisers. they announced the official german bb line even before the russian dds. are u really sure?

[KVLT]
[KVLT]
Members
2,307 posts
9,146 battles

I take RN DD lines over cruisers. Because of recent patch, CL/CA are a lot less appealing now.

yes change your playstyle over a change that changed very little.

Beta Testers
1,466 posts
7,036 battles

[content moderated - non-constructive/slander]
~DiscoRaptor

do you really love me, dont you? go ahead, tell me, which lies ive told. cmon, tell me

Beta Testers
1,466 posts
7,036 battles

How am i supposed to find anything in all this? I'm not planning on reading a book tonight

hey, you asked the source, i gave you the source. did you expect me to look it for you?

Members
7,307 posts
3,304 battles

I'm still holding on to my theory

You'll see

I'm just excited that more ships are coming :D

Would be nice to see German and British DDs and BBs

Beta Testers
1,466 posts
7,036 battles

[content moderated - non-constructive/slander]
~DiscoRaptor

and you probably never took a look at my profile, otherwise youd know im male. now stop your crying

Members
1,866 posts
6,950 battles

hey, you asked the source, i gave you the source. did you expect me to look it for you?

nah but how am I supposed to believe you if your info is hidden in a big wall of text? Mine is way clearer and easier to find

Sign in to follow this