Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
fatdemon26

God damn team killers

13 comments in this topic

[APD]
Members
4 posts
4,917 battles

So im enjoying myself in a game when some [edited]on my team decides to shoot at me. so i decided to dump my short range torps way out in front of him and he immediately starts shooting at me and dumping is torps. so i dodge and move along trying to kill the bad guys, then this guy rams me dumps his torps and kills me instantly. and of course karma kicked in and he gets killed by the bad guys real quick.

One thing is to accidentally kill your team mates but this guy chased me and made sure he killed me. His name is **, he can argue that his initial salvo didnt hit me but my torps didnt hit him either. He couldve left it at that but no. I didnt need to look at his record to find out what kind of player he is. Yes i'm putting him on blast. he's a terrible player. Dont care what you have to say about me, but never have i been so pissed off at something like this.

[content moderated - name and shame]

-Grimpoteuthis 

Edited by Grimpoteuthis
  • Cool 1

Members
65 posts
8,609 battles

I got killed by a guy who fired torps in my direction...I took a hit and yelled at him and he fired again and sunk me.  Then said sorry he didn't know what he was doing.  Where is that newbie filter the devs were talking about?

[APD]
Members
4 posts
4,917 battles

he was over 5km away and i fired my 4km torps i was never gonna hit him. as he was trying to torp me he nearly torped 2 other guys. he clearly didnt give a damn as long as i was dead.

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
7,893 posts
22,061 battles

Those who team kill don't do it because they want to see the ship blow up.  They do it because they want to see the player blow up.  Don't give them the satisfaction they are seeking.

I have noticed several of them fire 'bait' and see if you react.  A single shot, a salvo, whatever.  If you react in chat or return fire, then they go full TK mode.  My suggestion is to ignore the 'bait' behavior altogether.  Don't return fire, and don't respond in chat (until the offending player is well out of range, anyway).

• Cool 1

[APD]
Members
4 posts
4,917 battles

well if i see him again, i know what ima do. also i dont care how many warnings i get from the mods on these forums.

• Cool 1

Members
76 posts
10,640 battles

Those who team kill don't do it because they want to see the ship blow up.  They do it because they want to see the player blow up.  Don't give them the satisfaction they are seeking.

I have noticed several of them fire 'bait' and see if you react.  A single shot, a salvo, whatever.  If you react in chat or return fire, then they go full TK mode.  My suggestion is to ignore the 'bait' behavior altogether.  Don't return fire, and don't respond in chat (until the offending player is well out of range, anyway).

I had a guy do exactly  that to get a reaction out of me in co-op and it worked because I spent the rest of the game scraping the paint off the side of his ship and pushing him around until the team finished the match. 

Maybe it was childish and a waste of time but the team still won and bringing him and me in the last two places was a pretty satisfying way to teach a punk a lesson.

Edited by Riverwolf007

[Y81]
Members
836 posts
4,556 battles

Had good game a couple of nights ago,the other team TK'ed 3 of their own ships!We also got a laugh from the them arguing over who did what to who over the ALL chat channel!

[WOLFH]
Members
739 posts
31,769 battles

well if i see him again, i know what ima do. also i dont care how many warnings i get from the mods on these forums.

Which in all likelihood is the reaction he was after (make you upset)

Or, to put it another way, the best way to upset someone like that is to ignore him (in-chat & don't fire back at him) and stay calm.

You can also report them. (someone please provide a link with up-to-date 'how to report a Team Killer' instructions please)

For all the claims of 'WG don't do nuffin to dem rodden TK'ers :angry:", this is a game that (some ;) people pay money to play and those few who go out of their way to ruin other peoples games (and enjoyment) are bad for WG's business. 

The more people report TK'ers, the more important it will be for WG to take action against them.

I'm pretty sure grumbling on the forums/reddit does NOT count as reporting.

Sign in to follow this