Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
HAGZ1LLA

Glad they nerfed the Lexington.

14 comments in this topic

[-TSF-]
Beta Testers
479 posts
4,815 battles

Yaa, it is good the US CVs have practically the same 1-1-1, 2-0-1, 0-1-2 all the way from tier 4 to tier 8.

2-0-2, 0-1-3

Great work, wouldn't expect much else.

• Cool 1

[WKY19]
Beta Testers
2,673 posts
19,273 battles

PIck an American ship. If it's not underperforming now, WG will nerf it until it is.

• Cool 1

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
3,080 posts
60,162 battles

PIck an American ship. If it's not underperforming now, WG will nerf it until it is.

Unfortunate.  But true.

[KVLT]
[KVLT]
Members
2,307 posts
9,146 battles

Gotta love the cv butthurt :popcorn:

yes because everyone loves breaking the rock paper scissor balance so that the game becomes impossible to balance and everyone cries that the paper to their rock is OP and the scissors needed to keep paper in check is missing.

Idiots just need to locate the A and D keys. Most of the damage in this game is mitigated through the use of said keys

Beta Testers
768 posts

resized_all-the-things-meme-generator-ne

Nerf BBs, they do too much damage.

And DDs, they can never be seen.

Also CAs cause fires.

Nerf the team while you're at it, too many wins. :teethhappy:

Edited by Cruiser_Sendai

Beta Testers
1,466 posts
7,036 battles

yes because everyone loves breaking the rock paper scissor balance so that the game becomes impossible to balance and everyone cries that the paper to their rock is OP and the scissors needed to keep paper in check is missing.

Idiots just need to locate the A and D keys. Most of the damage in this game is mitigated through the use of said keys

if youre in a battleship dds are op, if youre in a cv cruisers are op, maybe if you stop playing life would be op

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,837 posts
3,359 battles

if youre in a battleship dds are op, if youre in a cv cruisers are op, maybe if you stop playing life would be op

We all know your opinion on CV's, which does not make you credible. CV's are unlike any class of ship as their grind is bad, their balance within each tier is all over the place, and the only way to earn good amount of xp or credits is to do damage, which is difficult on the USN carrier line in particular. You know very little from what you post about CV balance. And WG seems that they only made USN CV's even more boring. There is no incentive to shooting down planes, which is the only good thing USN CV's have at this point. Torp damage still seems to be much better despite WG buffing the damage of dive bombers. A course the IJN CV's are alot more bearable because they are more versatile in the grind.

So yes we are butt hurt. At least in BB's you can dodge torps which nulifies most DD's

Edited by FallenZulu

[KVLT]
[KVLT]
Members
2,307 posts
9,146 battles

they are only OP if the rock paper scissor balance is thrown away because Rock doesnt like paper

Members
410 posts
7,940 battles

Thing is, I don't know that it was the stronger CV in tier. All this nerf does is make it less likely that there's fighters in the sky preventing the other CV from wrecking someone's day. (Also, I have a Lexington... this nerf pretty much takes away half the 3M credits that we were supposed to get, but may not have. I already only played it when I had some crazy mission asking for 150 plane kills, because really @*#( CVs.)

[AAA]
Members
67 posts
19,162 battles

Us cvs are boring to hell now. My Lexington is 70k XP from Essex and I think I will stop right there. It is meaningless. why do I have to get stuck with 6 torpedo planes all the way through?

Edited by GORDONYZ

Beta Testers
1,466 posts
7,036 battles

We all know your opinion on CV's, which does not make you credible. CV's are unlike any class of ship as their grind is bad, their balance within each tier is all over the place, and the only way to earn good amount of xp or credits is to do damage, which is difficult on the USN carrier line in particular. You know very little from what you post about CV balance. And WG seems that they only made USN CV's even more boring. There is no incentive to shooting down planes, which is the only good thing USN CV's have at this point. Torp damage still seems to be much better despite WG buffing the damage of dive bombers. A course the IJN CV's are alot more bearable because they are more versatile in the grind.

So yes we are butt hurt. At least in BB's you can dodge torps which nulifies most DD's

yeah, my opinion on cvs is that theyre a great alternative to the game and sometimes its relaxing to hop in your ryujo and harass some battleships. i mean, thats what youre talking about, right?

Sign in to follow this