Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
GeneralVeers

New HUD/updated display?

7 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
642 posts

So after finally downloading this massive patch one thing has really stuck out to me since hitting the battle button with it. Everything on my screen seems off. Like the letters for full, 1/2,1/4, etc for speed seems too big so does the minimap and display showing my ship's HP. Has anyone else noticed this? Everything seems like 20ish % bigger then before and makes my screen seem cluttered. No I haven't messed with my settings before or after the patch.

Beta Testers
642 posts

I noticed it in the PTS. They definitely increased the font size

Ok thanks for the vindication. So do you know if there's a setting to reduce that? Or am I stuck having to deal with it until WG notices it, if at all, and decides to fix it?

Beta Testers
1,466 posts
7,036 battles

Ok thanks for the vindication. So do you know if there's a setting to reduce that? Or am I stuck having to deal with it until WG notices it, if at all, and decides to fix it?

i dont really think we can change it. Maybe they wont even adress it because they might see this as an improvement, so we should rather get used to it
  • Cool 1

Beta Testers
642 posts

i dont really think we can change it. Maybe they wont even adress it because they might see this as an improvement, so we should rather get used to it

Got ya. well thanks for the info. Hopefully I adjust soon.

Alpha Tester
17,510 posts

I noticed it in the PTS. They definitely increased the font size

old joke in europe --- to get a european to understand english ---- speak louder

(its referencing "ugly americans" and how they communicate)

WG took that concept and applied it to the UI --- if its unreadable - make it larger.

the other obvious and oft posted solution was abandoned before they even read it.

(black outline on white letters)

so you can now see the information on your UI

[WKY19]
Beta Testers
2,673 posts
19,273 battles

I've noticed it too. Thought something was up with my graphical settings at first.

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this