Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
SailorDeadpool1XPOIXKita

Team Battle MM is Broken

15 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles

Ok anyone been getting like enemy team has a cv and ya don't?

But u get a extra cruiser?

Also this happen tooo, Enemy team had a team of DD and two BB Vs Cruiser and bb and dd....------that team with cruiser hunted down the dd's

Only one fair cv game i saw today and i think there were two cv per team....

[WOLF1]
Members
9,915 posts
18,231 battles

who cares really. when my Cleveland or Aoba is tearing those planes to pieces.... BRING IT ON!!!!!

WAI...... DGAF

And is whining about TEAMS going to be a regular thing now too??? All day it has been thread after thread of whats wrong, not whats cool about the new patch.... so far I like it,,, but I always like this game no matter what WG tries to do to make me not like it, I keep on liking it, keep on playing it, and am ready for ANY TEAM that wants HEART and METTLE!!!

Edited by pmgaudio
  • Cool 1

[KVLT]
[KVLT]
Members
2,307 posts
9,146 battles

who cares really. when my Cleveland or Aoba is tearing those planes to pieces.... BRING IT ON!!!!!

WAI...... DGAF

And is whining about TEAMS going to be a regular thing now too??? All day it has been thread after thread of whats wrong, not whats cool about the new patch.... so far I like it,,, but I always like this game no matter what WG tries to do to make me not like it, I keep on liking it, keep on playing it, and am ready for ANY TEAM that wants HEART and METTLE!!!

multiple fixes to CVs make the buff to AA ok. Faster torps for one.

[BARF]
Beta Testers
5,816 posts
5,484 battles

Ok anyone been getting like enemy team has a cv and ya don't?

But u get a extra cruiser?

Also this happen tooo, Enemy team had a team of DD and two BB Vs Cruiser and bb and dd....------that team with cruiser hunted down the dd's

Matchmaker is only matching teams against your ELO rating- not by what is in the team. It is up to you as a team captain to decide if its worth having a carrier on the team

Beta Testers
166 posts
6,247 battles

Yeah, I'm not sure there is a MM for team battles.  You just have to have 7 ships and there are restrictions on number of CVs and BBs.... that's it.  Everything after that is on your team composition.

Members
1,726 posts
14,940 battles

MM isn't broken. You just didn't read how Team Battles work. It was made VERY CLEAR that there is no mirroring of any sort. You bring your team, they bring theirs.

Members
1,451 posts
11,022 battles

This just shows your team commander needs extra training on fleet composition. There is NO MM in team battle, it is your team's own decision whether to bring a CV, or whatever ship to the battle...

Beta Testers
2,196 posts

I'm suddenly suspicious of you setting foot in an actual team battle... 

[NG-NL]
Members
7,138 posts
12,568 battles

I remember another player saying T8 ships are preferred (minimum) for team battles. Any meta of preferred tiers? Do pretty well in my Fuso when I think two steps ahead.

Though I'd love to bring my strike Bogue and enrage the other team if they haven't a CV :trollface:

Sign in to follow this