Western1168

Joining: Canadian Battle Group 1

• You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

60 posts in this topic

I am interested also.  I am from Vancouver, BC and I mostly a cruiser/dd player but in mid tier.  I just got myoukou and yorck recently.  I may not be on all the time but I will try my best to join in on any battles whenever i can. 

Edited by HKEspeon

I'm actually not familiar with how battle groups work in the game, but I'm Canadian and on the lookout for something a bit more team oriented than just Random all the time, so if I'd be up for it. I have a few ships across tiers 5 through 8.

Hey! I am from Nova Scotia.. I play a lot and would love an invite. I also have teamspeak/ventrilo/mumble and a headset.

I now seriously doubt the reality of this 'group'. The author/creator has been offline for a month and he has not posted since the initial post. Moreover the status of this group is unknown (clan, team ?)

Creator still offline since May 3rd, but this is a good idea and it seems like there is interest. 

Anybody wanna Champion the creation of a group?  Somebody other than the OP who seems to have deserted?

I'm in Ontario, and run mainly T5-T8 grinding credits to start purchasing some Tier 9 soon.  Could also rock a Mikasa division too just for the lulz.

Anybody wanna Champion the creation of a group?  Somebody other than the OP who seems to have deserted?

If you people are interested I can talk to my clan and see if they are open and willing to set up a division to support you. BTW I am in White Rock Area BC. West Coast all the way. :)

Although not exclusively Canadian, Our Clan Leader is from Alberta. We do have several Canadian players. They haven't enabled clans yet in warships, but you guys are invited to come hang out with us. We are primary World of Tanks clan, but after clan wars and tournaments are over, a lot of us switch over to ships. We have several members with Tier 10 ships if you need someone high tier to division with. We usually have several divisions going and will count in to try to get them all in one game, hopefully same team. We have facebook account that we share battles and give advise and share news with. We generally get together every evening after clan wars around 7pm PT/10pm ET. Come join us in teamspeak, meet some friends and form some divisions. If you need to learn a new ship, we do training's. I myself specialize in training Aircraft Carrier. Helpful members who can give advise on how to equip ships and what skills to give captains. Checkout out our Clan recruitment page.

VexAngel

[b_I_A] Personnel Officer

bia.teamspeak3.com:6049

you can add me as well.

KazumaAoi.

PS- I have a Kongo, Fuso, Nagato and Tirpitz but my goal is to get my hands on a Yamato. Oh and I live in Edmonton, AB

I'd be interested in joining as well, although I still haven't got a lot of knowledge with the game, I only get to play for a couple days a week

Add me to the group,have a 18 point Captain in Murmansk and just bought the Kustuzof 

have lots of ships in port from BBs, DDs Cruisers and 1 CV

From Galiano Island B.C.

I have created a battle group and looking for players to join.

The name is Canadian Battle Group 1

If interested please let me know and I can send you an invite.

Thanks,

p.s. I have a NC on my way to the Iowa

I'm in Alberta, can I get an invite please? I am best at DD, have US BB upto T4, and just started on Carriers.

I think the orginal poster is not in game anymore, do not know how to move his idea forward

Im just re downing the game....was away for a few months.....but i was in the clan...ill see if there a way to add people, because i know there was a vote thing