You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
_Dobrynja_

I'm starting to like this 0.5.3 business. [Fubuki]

9 comments in this topic

[ARP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
206 posts
7,771 battles

Maybe now I won't be such a shitter.

OWOtLL1.jpg

sPMBqkG.jpg

Q5nSLPh.jpg

Fubuki-class is now officially gud. Ushio best Fubuki class.

3ANjJ24.jpg

Also, my reaction to people in -5.3

PjTJR0M.png

God luck out there fam.

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,947 battles

Ushio is Ayanami class.

Ugh, just like people who confuse the Akatsuki class for Fubuki.

[ARP]
206 posts
7,771 battles

Ayanami is a subclass of Fubuki and thus is almost identical. They appear next to each other in Naval listings. Thus I will choose which fictional ship girl to associate with my pixel boat.

Get over yourself.

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,947 battles

Ayanami is a subclass of Fubuki and thus is almost identical. They appear next to each other in Naval listings. Thus I will choose which fictional ship girl to associate with my pixel boat.

Get over yourself.

but there are several differences! It's like saying New York and Wyoming are the same class.

[ARP]
206 posts
7,771 battles

but there are several differences! It's like saying New York and Wyoming are the same class.

no, it's not. New York was a separate class based on the Wyoming design that improved on its flaws, built on a redesigned hull.. Ayanami was a subclass of Fubuki that made changes to the bridge, rangefinders, and turrets, not the hull. Where New York was a brand-new technically distinct class, Ayanami and her sister ships were basically just Fubuki hulls with newer parts. All of the upgrades of the Type I (Fubuki class), Type II (Ayanami,) and Type III (Akatsuki) are represented ingame by the Fubuki class hulls A, B, and C.

My Fubuki uses the B hull, thus it is an Ayanami. Also, since Ayanami is a subclass, it is still technically a Fubuki so I'm right in saying that Ushio is part of the Fubuki class.