You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Mr_Alex

Its official Warpack is in World of Warships

64 comments in this topic

[-JEDI]
Alpha Tester
2,667 posts
7,304 battles

This thread is not to accuse anyone of cheating but just a heads up to the WOWS NA playerbase that Warpack is officially in World of Warships and they are currently testing it

• Cool 3

Alpha Tester, Members, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,413 posts

And "Warpack" is...

A collection of illegal mods.

[-JEDI]
Alpha Tester
2,667 posts
7,304 battles

And "Warpack" is...

From the same group of people who made the same banned programme in World of Tanks, they have one designed for World of Warships 

[O7]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
12,147 posts
9,111 battles

So now there is a collection of mods that shows where trees have fallen, shows where turrets are aiming, and stuff that people have to pay for?

Supertest Coordinator
7,205 posts
14,253 battles

Ad-Aware Gen:Trojan.Heur.DP.dmKfai45Nqmi 20160124
AegisLab Gen.Troj.Heur!c 20160122
Arcabit Trojan.Heur.DP.dmKfai45Nqmi 20160124
BitDefender Gen:Trojan.Heur.DP.dmKfai45Nqmi 20160124
Emsisoft Gen:Trojan.Heur.DP.dmKfai45Nqmi (B) 20160124
F-Secure Gen:Trojan.Heur.DP.dmKfai45Nqmi 20160123

It has a special extra feature attached to it.  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Cool 9

[-JEDI]
Alpha Tester
2,667 posts
7,304 battles

So now there is a collection of mods that shows where trees have fallen, shows where turrets are aiming, and stuff that people have to pay for?

They have a different version designed for World of Warships 

[KTKM]
Beta Testers
4,633 posts
4,076 battles

Due to the mechanics of World of Warships, it's far less an issue here than in WoT.

Still an issue, but not something that would break the game.

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
4,507 battles

A collection of illegal mods.

From the same group of people who made the same banned programme in World of Tanks, they have one designed for World of Warships 

I have a hard time thinking what could be in Warpack for WoWS... Aimbot? IMO there's not a lot of potentially illegal mods that could be a significant boost to your play.

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
434 posts
5,376 battles

And "Warpack" is...

Every baddy's favorite reason for why someone better than them was able to kill them. Essentially the original aim assist from WoT.

I have a hard time thinking what could be in Warpack for WoWS... Aimbot? IMO there's not a lot of potentially illegal mods that could be a significant boost to your play.

Apparently I can't read.
Edited by tallstar5
  • Cool 1

Banned
3,786 posts
2,988 battles

Due to the mechanics of World of Warships, it's far less an issue here than in WoT.

Still an issue, but not something that would break the game.

it really wasn't ever an issue in WoT either, it doesn't make the bad players who use it any better

[-JEDI]
Alpha Tester
2,667 posts
7,304 battles

The guys who made the said Warpack happen to have a English subforum, they even have one dedicated thread for World of Warships 

[-K-]
WoWS Community Contributors, WoWS Community Contributors
2,781 posts
14,698 battles

I've never understood why people think aimbots might be useful in this game.  Shell flight times are calculated in multiple seconds, usually.  If I turn or change speed, the shells you just fired are useless.  

The only "cheat" I've seen that I thought might actually help with aiming was one that displayed the targeted ship's actual speed.  

Members
2,280 posts
6,784 battles

I just read there forum notes they tested there mods on the test server and they say it was positive. also there are people giving them feedback on its use so I guess there here testing now. Wargame time to step up you game NOW.:angry:

Supertest Coordinator
7,205 posts
14,253 battles

Someone who's played WOT refresh me. You basically have to stay still and wait to get 100% accuracy, right?

[KCB]
Members
44 posts
10,468 battles

What happened to all of the troll posts saying "There are no cheats?" You have experienced players saying something is fishy about the game lately, every troll comes out of the woodwork to respond, but then someone mentions a modpack and suddenly everyone takes it seriously. I've seen some crazy things in the game lately that I know are not legitimate. This is just kind of like the icing on the cake. I wouldn't quit over it but I think it is extremely lame to have to cheat to win.

• Cool 1

[KTKM]
Beta Testers
4,633 posts
4,076 battles

The only things I can think of are either: 1) Aimbot or 2) Already exists as standalone mods (and most likely in Aslain's modpack)

Things like turret trackers don't exist though, partially because they're already massive.

Angle indicator mods exist, torpedo visibility mods exists, even WG published a smoke circle mod.

Damaged turret indicator mods exist by modding the texture to be a solid color

Someone who's played WOT refresh me. You basically have to stay still and wait to get 100% accuracy, right?

Sit still and go from 1.2 dispersion to 0.2~0.55 dispersion

but yes, that's pretty much what WoT's artillery (as in every barreled thing, not just SPGs) mechanics are like.

Members
1,471 posts
8,824 battles

If it indicates which direction a ships guns are facing, that would be some handy intel I'd think.

Why?  I think at least 95% of the time it's extremely obvious which way an enemy ship's guns are facing because players rarely put themselves in a position where an enemy could come from more than one side.

[KMS2]
Members
10,919 posts
4,507 battles

Things like turret trackers don't exist though, partially because they're already massive.

Actually, I think Aslains has a mod that shows where the turrets are facing on the ship you have targeted.

[KTKM]
Beta Testers
4,633 posts
4,076 battles

Actually, I think Aslains has a mod that shows where the turrets are facing on the ship you have targeted.

I can't think of anything aside those mentioned either.

Members
3,010 posts
10,193 battles

I still hold firm of the believe that until someone can bring out a mod that predicts where and when I press the "A,D,W, and S" keys, lets alone which rounds I'm going to use, which ships I will aim for next (yes, I do rotate ships and don't tunnel - even if it is to throw someone off to lead up to a broadside on someone, hence my rolling fire vs. the salvo). I won't run around with my billboard just yet. You know, the one with the writing saying "The Sky is Falling!".