You need to play a total of 20 battles to post in this section.
Sinboto

Who have you seen in game

7,794 comments in this topic

[-MOS-]
Alpha Tester
451 posts
4,072 battles

I don't post much on the forums to be known :(

I know you now. I'll keep an eye out for Smoked_Maple_Bacon.

[-K-]
SuperTest Coordinator, Alpha Tester, WoWS Community Contributors, Wiki Editor
6,361 posts
24,903 battles

Lol. We need to get teamed up in ranked again.

For that to happen, I need to play ranked....  HA!

Maybe once the rumored adjustments are made.  Right now I'm rank 13 and don't see a need to get beyond that.

Plus I kinda miss the low-tier ranks.  I didn't get to play them this time around!

[O7]
Alpha Tester, Alpha Tester
12,147 posts
9,079 battles

Too many of you, but the people I know to kill first if it makes sense to do so, from personal experience:

CompassGhost

Brofisticus

Pope Shizzle

Macabe

Klattsberg

10T0nHammer

Lord_Zath

LittleWhiteMouse

1nv4d3rZ1m

and others...

plez no bully

Beta Testers
2,196 posts

plez no bully

Happens every time. I ran into Mesrith just recently in my Yorck. I was dodging his torpedoes for a good portion of the match. He eventually got greedy and tried to kill me with guns, an event that proved to be his downfall. He won the match but I'm pretty sure I survived the battle in spite of being a Yorck in a T9 fight. 

[Y0L0W]
Members
1,733 posts
15,225 battles

I don't suppose any of you folks will be starting a team when 5.3 hits. A lot of you have some serious talent (I can speak for Zath). Such a team could probably go the distance. 

I have seen quite a few of the regular forum spammers in game. Many are already making teams for team battles :popcorn:

[-K--]
Members
3,075 posts
6,658 battles

I don't suppose any of you folks will be starting a team when 5.3 hits. A lot of you have some serious talent (I can speak for Zath). Such a team could probably go the distance. 

I seriously thought about that. Most of us are at least used to each other's personalities, and a forum team could be a lot of fun.

Supertester
4,243 posts
4,646 battles

But seriously, I've seen Final_Spark, Mako, Wo9, lots of 10T0n and SushiMaster in ranked. 

Members
3,929 posts
16,181 battles

Here's my list, for some reason I see them quite often.

:Jellicoe:

:Sherman:

:Nakhimov:

:Galler: (talented)

:Zenker:

dseehafer

:Courbet:

:Krabbe:

:Souchon:

:Radford:

• Cool 11

Beta Testers
2,440 posts
8,653 battles

I've seen people, shot at people, and have been shot at by people. The trick is to be forgettable. Post, but don't spam. Don't get a ton of upvotes in one post, and try not to be controversial. I may be listed, but I'm pretty buried in Kmsh's list. :P

I had a minor scare from being in a video, but it seems I'm slowly creeping back into the shadows. :hiding:

The FOG and KNTAI people seem to have taken the zebra tactics strategy. Their names are long enough to get past the sidebar team lists and sometimes even the tab team list. The most distinguishing part is at the end, but I don't see them often enough to get a decent grasp on who's who.

[STW]
Beta Testers
1,984 posts
10,565 battles

Here's my list, for some reason I see them quite often.

:Jellicoe:

:Sherman:

:Nakhimov:

:Galler: (talented)

:Zenker:

dseehafer

:Courbet:

:Krabbe:

:Souchon:

:Radford:

can't say I run into anyone with consistancy per say.....

Beta Testers
462 posts
6,272 battles

I have played with many I am sure but the only ones I can remember off hand that I talked to in chat are

1. AutisimSpeaks  (he is my nemesis when I am in my BB) hint: he always wins

2. LittleWhiteMouse

3. Mesrith

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,895 battles

I've seen people, shot at people, and have been shot at by people. The trick is to be forgettable. Post, but don't spam. Don't get a ton of upvotes in one post, and try not to be controversial. I may be listed, but I'm pretty buried in Kmsh's list. :P

I had a minor scare from being in a video, but it seems I'm slowly creeping back into the shadows. :hiding:

The FOG and KNTAI people seem to have taken the zebra tactics strategy. Their names are long enough to get past the sidebar team lists and sometimes even the tab team list. The most distinguishing part is at the end, but I don't see them often enough to get a decent grasp on who's who.

I was in a game with you a while back. We were both destroyers. I remember being the only one trying to stop the entire enemy force on the east side while most of our fleet derped off to the west after a single renegade pensacola.

[-K-]
Members, Beta Testers
3,105 posts
9,261 battles

Happens every time. I ran into Mesrith just recently in my Yorck. I was dodging his torpedoes for a good portion of the match. He eventually got greedy and tried to kill me with guns, an event that proved to be his downfall. He won the match but I'm pretty sure I survived the battle in spite of being a Yorck in a T9 fight. 

To be fair, you were at about 3k health and would have been my fifth kill for a Kraken's in a game that we already had well in hand.  It was worth the gamble!

Beta Testers
2,196 posts

To be fair, you were at about 3k health and would have been my fifth kill for a Kraken's in a game that we already had well in hand.  It was worth the gamble!

Fair enough. It was a very long slug fest, lasting the entire 20 minutes. I was involved in a long range fire fight with a Mogami and... I think it was a Pensacola. I was aware there was a destroyer tossing torps my way but I only had a general idea of the direction. Wasn't sure who the torpedoes belonged to or how many destroyers were there until you opened fire. It was a good fight but it would be nice to be on the same side as you crazy unicums every now and then. 

Beta Testers
824 posts
2,509 battles

CompassGhost and Issm are the only two I have seen recently. But I only play Tiers IV - VI, so I very rarely run into forumers.

Edit: I did see Dirty Deeds on Saturday.

Edited by x2_Weekends

[INTEL]
Members
13,459 posts
39,153 battles

Compassghost (Tirpitz)

Riatt (KTKM)

LittleWhiteMouse (Atlanta)

Cruiser_Wichita (?)

Issm (Marblehead)

Taichunger (destroyer)

dseehafer (destroyer)

iChase (battleship)

Its amazing that you remember this, especially since i am on vacation and havent played in a couple of weeks.

[STW]
Beta Testers
1,984 posts
10,565 battles

CompassGhost and Issm are the only two I have seen recently. But I only play Tiers IV - VI, so I very rarely run into forumers.

whoa now, just cause we post on the forums doesn't mean we are big shot tier ix and x players

[CALUL]
Members
306 posts
4,903 battles

Theres this guy named quangdu i always play against and I lose every time. :( Unicums too strong

[NMKJT]
Beta Testers
24,800 posts
3,895 battles

I almost exclusively play Tiers 5-7. It's just that nobody bothers to remember me.

[STW]
Beta Testers
1,984 posts
10,565 battles

I almost exclusively play Tiers 5-7. It's just that nobody bothers to remember me.

Selective memory, nobody wants to remember the intense beatings you give them.

[BOSS]
Beta Testers
2,758 posts
14,964 battles

I have seen quite a few of the regular forum spammers in game. Many are already making teams for team battles :popcorn:

Am available for Team Battles team. Am accepting offers for my talents. :)

[BAKED]
Members
918 posts
12,366 battles

At the high tiers you see lots of the forum people. I mainly play cruisers and don't/can't carry much at that tier so I'm not very memorable.

iChase carried me in a Ranked game once in his Hiyruu.

Kancolle was on my team as a Yamato earlier today.

Though I often see recognizable names divved on the red team, at which time I reach for the lube and prepare myself.